What Is This
FIITJEE was created in 1992 by the vision and toil of Mr. D. K. Goel, a Mechanical Engineering Graduate from IIT Delhi. We had a very humble beginning as a forum for IIT-JEE, with a vision to provide an ideal launch pad for serious JEE aspirants.Along the way to realization of this vision, we went beyond merely coaching for IIT-JEE. We actually started to make a difference in the way Students think and approach problems. We started to develop ways to enhance Students’ IQ. We started to leave an indelible mark on the Students who have undergone FIITJEE training.We started changing lives. And all this was not a sheer coincidence. It was the urge, the compelling desire, to always aspire for perfection and in the process,continuously keep on setting newer benchmarks of excellence, which enabled us and our Students to achieve what we have achieved.
Fiitjee Admission Test Result
Fiitjee Admission Test 2018 Syllabus
FIITJEE conducts its Admission Test Students seeking admission in any of the FIITJEE courses have to take the FIITJEE Admission Test. Read further to know more about the test Syllabus, Application Procedure, Test format, Exam Dates, Duration, Results, Sample Papers, and more.
- Format : Offline – The candidate must be present at one of the locations across India.
- Dates : The test is conducted on various dates. Visit this link for more details
- Enrollment Form:
- Test Centres : The test is conducted at various locations across India.
- Application Fee : Rs 500/-
The syllabus is based on the current patterns of JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads, KVPY, NTSE, SAT etc.
Procedure to apply : In Person & Online mode
Success Tips : The test is an all-round test where they check the student’s horizon. If you are good in logical reasoning and your basics are strong, then there is nothing more to do. There are tricky questions so you will have to be quick, it’s all about time.
Sample Papers : For sample papers, you need to validate your contact details after registering for the test. Visit FIITJEE with your registration details handy.
Fiitjee Admission Test Sample Papers
Sample Paper Downloads
|Class V||Class VI||Class VII|
|Class VIII||Class IX||Class X|
Fiitjee Admission Test 2019
FIITJEE’s CURATE – Admission cum Scholarship Test is a gateway that will not only ensure your speedy preparation but also hone & refine your current Talent as per the requirement of JEE, ultimately leading you to achieve your Dream Rank in JEE 2020.
- For Students of Class XI (JEE 2020 Aspirants)
- For Students registering for FIITJEE Test for the first time: Till 18th April 2018 – Rs.200/- and 19th & 20th April 2018 – Rs.300/-
- For Students who had registered for any FIITJEE Test in the past:Till 18th April 2018 – Rs.100/- and 19th & 20th April 2018 – Rs.200/-
- For Students who are enrolled in any FIITJEE Non-Classroom Program:Till 18th April 2018 – Rs.100/- and 19th & 20th April 2018 – Rs.200/-
For Students of Class XI
- Paper 1 (3 hours) – (Aptitude Test, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) – 09.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Paper 2 (3 hours) (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) – 01.30 PM to 04.45 PM
- The time period of 9:00 am to 9:30 am & 1:30 pm to 1:45 pm is for filling up the information on the OMR answer sheet and for reading the exam instructions.
- Students can apply in both offline as well as online mode
- For Offline Registration, collect the Paper Application Form from your nearest FIITJEE Centre
- Fill in your complete details in the Paper Application Form and submit it in person at nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the prescribed Test fee in cash, a copy of your Aadhar Card & two passport size photographs
- You can also post / courier your Paper Application form along with a DD/Pay Order with a copy of your Aadhar Card and two passport sized photographs to nearest FIITJEE Centre
Online Payment Mode
- Log on to our online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com with your existing username/password or Create a new Account (New Students)
- Follow the same steps as the online payment mode except for the payment
- Choose e-Application mode in the payments options. Take a printout of your e-Application and submit it in person with the test fee in Cash at the nearest FIITJEE Centre and collect your Hall Ticket
- The DD/Pay Orders should be in favour of FIITJEE LTD. Open Test, Aptitude Test etc. A/C, payable at respective locations mentioned against the list of Test Centres given in the Information Booklet handed over along-with Paper Application Form
- Last Date to Register:
- In Person/Online Mode – One Day before the respective Test Date
- By Post – One week before the Test Date
- Admission cum Scholarship Test: 22nd April 2019
- Result Declaration Date: 27th April 2019
Fiitjee Scholarship Test 2018
Dear Students – Congratulations for appearing in the most coveted Test FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam (FTRE)!
Bringing you closer to your dream of studying under the Best Coach, we present you with FTRE 2018 Selection cut-off marks. Now, you have your Marks & Selection cut-off to join a FIITJEE Classroom / Integrated School Program. You can reserve your seat during Pre-Result Declaration Enrolment / Counselling window and complete your enrolment process on a later date (during any of the Enrolment Windows but before 31st January 2019).
You can view the scanned image of your OMR Answer Sheet (as per the schedule given in the table below), answer read by machine for each question you have answered, answer key of each question, marks you scored for each question and Total Marks you scored in each Paper by logging on to www.fiitjeelogin.com
Your result with analysis & Scholarship (if awarded) shall be declared on the Result Declaration Date for the respective class.
|Important Details / Dates :|
- Nit Admission
- Ignou B.ed Admission 2019
- Bitsat Admission
- Bits Admissions 2019
- CGBSE 12th Result 2018 (results.cg.nic.in) – CG 12th Result
- Polytechnic Admission
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Rscit Result – Rscit Admit Card – Rscit Answer Key
- Mponline Result
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form