Provision of admissions to First Year Junior college via online mechanism; Developing policies and practices that would encourage and facilitate sporting . The special merit list for First Year Junior College admissions was announced on Saturday and 37,567 students out of the 47,576 found eligible for this round were allotted seats. Several students had waited until the fourth merit list for a chance to get into top minority . FYJC 12th online admission process in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik region for the academic session 2019-20 will start in May.
Mumbai 11th Online Admission
Are you planning to take admission in First-Year Junior Colleges (FYJC) after Class 10 in Maharashtra? If yes, you are in the right place. The online admissions for FYJC will begin in the second week of May 2019, a couple of weeks earlier than usual.
There is an option to fill Form 1 of FYJC admissions 2019 that will ask for personal and other basic details which can be filled right now. After the board exam results are announced, candidates will be able to fill Form 2 of FYJC admissions that will require details such as course choice, college preferences and other subject related choices.
The filling of Part II online application form for FYJC (First Year Junior Colleges) will begin in the 2nd week of June 2019. The detailed schedule and timetable can be checked below.
|Commencement of FYJC Part II registration process||2nd Week of June 2019|
|FYJC Part II registrations last date||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Release of FYJC first merit list for bifocal courses||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Confirmation of admission and payment of fees||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Announcement of vacant seats||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Exercising options for the second round (bifocal courses)||4th Week of June 2019|
|FYJC second round seat allotment||4th Week of June 2019|
|FYJC second round admission closing date||4th Week of June 2019|
|FYJC online option entry for Arts, commerce and science courses||2nd Week-3rd Week of June 2019|
|Release of general merit list||4th Week of June 2019|
|Release of first merit list||1st Week of July 2019|
|Closing of FYJC admissions based on first merit list||2nd Week of July 2019|
|FYJC second merit list release date for Arts, Commerce and Science courses||3rd Week of July 2019|
- FYJC 11th Online Admission Mumbai Region
- FYJC 11th Online Admission Nagpur Region
- FYJC 11th Online Admission Pune Region
- FYJC 11th Online Admission Nashik Region
FYJC 11th General Admission Rules and Regulations: –
- If you are willing to join FYJC 11th, you must primarily check the number of streams available.
- As per the admission rules, students will have a chance to select only one stream.
- Even though many colleges offer admission to FYJC in different streams, some colleges reserve seats exclusively for students who score good marks and rank in the merit list.
- After filling the seats that were reserved for bright students, seats under various quotas are filled
- While selecting the colleges, numerous options will be available to the students. However, students will be allowed to choose only 10 colleges. Therefore, think properly before taking any decision.
- If you wish to change the stream, you can do the same during the admission rounds.
- If you change the stream, your seat will be allocated to another student. Therefore, you can’t switch back then.
Advantages of Online Admission Process: –
- Through the online admission process, students need not visit each and every college individually to submit the application form.
- The online admission process will save time
FYJC Online Admission Process 2019-20:-
- The FYJC online admission process for the academic session 2019-20 will begin in 2nd week of May 2019.
- The admission rounds are expected to be conducted soon.
- In the first round, students can select the college in their region. If they wish to change the college, they can do in the second round.
- Allocation of the seat will be based on the number of seats vacant in the respective college.
- If all the seats are allocated in the college, which student has opted, he/ she can choose another college.
Documents Necessary for FYJC Online Admissions: –
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Original Class 10 Marks Sheet
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved categories)
FYJC Online Application Process: –
- Before beginning the online application process, it is advisable that the students obtain information booklet from their respective school by paying Rs. 150
- Read all the guidelines printed on the information booklet
- You can find ‘Login Id’ and ‘Password’ on the booklet
- Visit the official website of FYJC. You can find the link for the official website on the booklet
- Enter the ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’
- Complete the ‘Part I’ registration where you will have to fill all the personal details
- After completing the Part I registration, proceed with Part II registration
- In Part II registration, choose the colleges (You are required to complete Part II registration only after the announcement of Class 10 results)
- Confirm your ‘Option Form’
- Your application process for FYJC concludes with the confirmation of application and confirmation of option form
11th Online Admission Pune 2018-19
FYJC Online Admission Process Time Table 2018-19 | 11th Admission Pune
- After completing 70% of the students, the students of the Higher Secondary /
Junior Colleges are permitted to start regular classes for the 11th standard.
- Junior colleges will be responsible for completing the syllabus of the students
admitted after the commencement of colleges by conducting extra lectures /
- The merit list ranks will be based on the ‘best of five’ marks.
- A total of four rounds of admissions will be conducted and the entire process is expected to conclude by the first week of August.
- After each round, students will have 2 days to approach the department for any corrections.
- Students can select minimum one and maximum ten preferred colleges while filling part II of the admission form.
- Students will be allowed to change their preferred colleges after every round based on availability of seats.
- Colleges have been instructed to start the course after 70 percent seats are filled. However, extra classes will need to be conducted for the remaining 30 percent.
Guidance Centre For Fyjc Admission Mumbai
Ward / Zone : A & B
Bai Kabibai English School & Junior College, Fort, Mumbai 400001 For Students At Colaba, Fort, Mantralaya, Area Nariman Point, Churchgate, Dongari, Umnarkhadi, Dhobi Talao.
Smt. Rajana Rao – 9621207634.
Ward / Zone : C & D
BJPC High School & Junior College, Charni Road, (East), Mumbai 400004 For Students At Charni Road (East), Girgaon, Mumbai Central, Grant Road, Chupati, Tardeo, Bhulabhai Desai Road, August Kranti Maidan.
Shri. Mohan Rathod – 9969710408, Shri. Dnyanoba Phad – 9987332120.
Ward / Zone : F (south)
MD College, Dr. S.S.Rao, Parle Road, Mumbai 400012 For Students At Mazgaon, Kala Chowki, Lalbag, Chinchpokli, Parel, Naigaon, Bhoiwada, Byculla.
Smt. Vishalyam Mote – 9869794684
Ward / Zone : G (south & North)
Kirti M Dungarsee College, Dadar (West), Mumbai 400028 For Students At Lower Parel, Worli, Worli Goan, Anee Besant Road, Prabhadevi, Dadar (West), Mahim (West), Matunga Road (West), Jacob Circle.
Shri P.B. Choudhari – 8080141991, Shri. R.m. Kamble – 9004057671.
Ward / Zone : F (north)
NKES High School, Indulal D Buwa Marg, Wadala (West) For Students At Wadala (East), Wadala (West), Matunga, Dadar (East), Hindu Colony, Sion (East) Charavi, Gtb Nagar, Pratiksha Nagar.
Shri. Prakash Ingle – 9967497483.
- Fyjc Online Admission
- Medical Admission
- Admission Process in Top MBA colleges
- Bsc Agri Admission
- Degree Admission
- TMBU Admission 2018. Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
- APRJC Results 2018, 2017
- Cmc Vellore Admission
- Nit Admission
- Direct Admission in Mbbs