About Us : The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL)
Ignou B.ed Admission 2019 Prospectus
B.Ed. Prospectus for January 2019 Session
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi invites applications for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) for January 2019 Session. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides B.Ed Admission for the 2019 Batch, given below the Full Details About IGNOU B.Ed. Admissions, Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Courses Fees and Many More in this Page.
Date of IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019, which will be conducted in December 2018 (shortly)
The minimum duration of the program is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the program will be five years.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have possessed following eligibility criteria defined by IGNOU for B.Ed. Program:
- (a) At least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto (AND);
- The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- (b) (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
- (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Govt.
- The Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and War window candidates will be provided as per University Rules.
Steps for filling Online form:
Steps for filling Online Application Form
Download the Information Brochure January 2019 and read it carefully.
Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option.
Price of Prospectus
- Rs.1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs.1000/- at counter and Rs.1050/- by post)
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre will be the date mentioned in the advertisement
Ignou B.ed Admission 2019 Last Date
IGNOU B.Ed admission 2019: Registration date extended upto November 18. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended last date by three days for B.Ed and management programme.
B.ed From ignou Fee Details
|Last date of Submission of Application form||February to March 2019|
|Submission of Application form with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||March to April 2019|
|Submission of Application form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||April to May 2019|
|Hall Ticket||July 2019|
- Ignou Bed Admission 2019
- Ignou Phd Admission 2019
- Ignou Mba Admission
- IGNOU Results 2018 -19 with Admit Card and Hall Ticket
- Degree Admission
- IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Ignou Admission
- Vit Admission
- llB Admission
- LNMU Result 2018, 2017, 2016