The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with a strength of 4,528 students.
Ignou Mba Admission 2018 Last Date
|Entrance Test Taken||Session||Last Date of Submission of Application|
|OPENMAT XLII||July 2018 (Second Session of 2018)||31-05-2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||July 2018 (Second Session of 2018)||31-05-2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||January 2019 (First Session of 2019)||30-11-2018|
Ignou Mba Admission Fee Structure
The total fee for the distance MBA program is ₹ 31,500.
Total number of courses in the program= 21
The fee per course= ₹ 1,500
The total program fee = ₹ 1,500 x 21 = ₹ 31,500
|University||Name of Program||Fee|
|SMUDE (Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education)||Master of Business Administration||₹49,600|
|Amity University||Master of Business Administration||₹36,000|
|ICFAI University||Master of Business Administration||₹60,000|
|Annamalai University||Master of Business Administration||₹38,650|
Ignou Mba Admission 2019 Last Date
Direct Link To Apply For IGNOU MBA Admission. Entrance exam for admission to the degree/ diploma management programmes will be held on December 16, 2018. The last date to register for the exam is November 15, 2018. For post graduate diploma programme, the admission will be direct without any entrance test.
Ignou Mba Admission 2018-19
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Diploma in Management (DIM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Candidates will be required to submit the filled-in application form along with the attested copies of documents as specified by the university. Candidates can download the application form available at the university website and are required to send it upon completion along with a Demand Draft of INR 1050 (Rupees one thousand fifty only), drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Application
START DATE – END DATE
24th Oct, 2018 – 16th Dec, 2018
MBA/PGDM & PG Diploma in Management
Candidate must satisfy the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered for admission to IGNOU Management programmes
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per Government of India rules, with 3 years’ managerial/supervisory/professional experience. (OR) Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost Accountancy (Cost and Works Accountancy) (ICAI/ICWAI)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Candidate must have cleared OPENMAT, conducted by IGNOU
- There is no age bar
MBA/PGDM & PG Diploma in Management
‘Student Handbook & Prospectus’ for Management programme can also be obtained from the Director, (SSC), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any Regional Centre upon submitting INR 1000 through cash in person or by sending INR 1050 through demand draft (DD)/ IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/ city of Regional Centre. Please write your name and address on the back of DD/IPO
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the official IGNOU website and send upon completion along with a DD/IPO for INR1050 in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/ city of Regional Centre through Registered post/ Speed post.
MBA/PGDM & PG Diploma in Management
Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
Walk in Admission
Candidates who qualify the OPENMAT entrance test can submit the registration form available in the “Student Handbook & Prospectus” along with the hall ticket of the entrance test, to the respective Regional Centres along with the required fee after the receipt of Result card.
|Last Date for Submitting Applications (M.Phil/ Ph.D courses)||February 16, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date for Submitting Applications (UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate)||December 31, 2018|
|Last date to register for OPENMAT XLIV (For January 2019 session)||November 18, 2018|
|Last date to register for B.Ed Entrance Test (For January 2019 session)|
Ignou Mba Admission 2019-20
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 exam is an offline examination. All the application form for the exam needs to be submitted online only. On the official website, only online procedure is available. Rest of the details will be cleared once the information brochure is available.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Date – Check the schedule of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 for January 2019 session below.
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2019||OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV|
|Application Form Availability||22 Oct 2018||01 st week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||
18 Nov 2018
|4th week of Jan 2019|
|Examination Date||16 Dec 2018 – Announced!||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date to fill Admission Form 2||4th week of Dec 2018||4th week of Jun 2019|
|4th week of May 2019||4th week of Nov 2019|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 before filling the application form.
- A Bachelor degree of no less than three years.
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or Company Secretaryship can also apply.
- Minimum 45% score in graduation for reserved category and 50% score for the rest.
- Candidate must have qualified OPENMAT with minimum cutoff scores.
- There is No age limit for this examination.
- Valid student Visa for foreign applicants
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 is similar to any common entrance test. It consists of four sections which will test your aptitude and your command in the language. Thus, for the exam assess the candidate on the basis of his/her general awareness, reasoning, English language, and quantitative aptitude.
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 exam is an offline examination and answers have to be marked on given OMR Sheet only. Candidates should use only HB Pencil to mark the answers on the test booklet. Most importantly, if you are unable to solve any question in the exam, then just leave that for some time and move towards the next question.
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Syllabus
- Current AffairsIndia: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO etc
- Trade: Export, Import, balance of trade etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
|1||Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10|
|2||Rest of five courses|
|3||MS-10, MS-95, two specialization courses of your choice and MS-100|
|4||MS-91, three specialization courses from specialization stream opted in Semester-III and anyone elective course out of MS-92,93,94,96,97.|
|Course Name||Course Code||Minimum Duration||Fee Structure|
|Master Of Business Administration||MP||2||Rs 1500/- Per Course|
Check More Details
- Osmania University Admission
- Ignou B.ed Admission 2019
- Rajasthan University Admission
- Ignou Phd Admission 2019
- Jadavpur University Admission
- TMBU Admission 2018. Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
- Jamia Millia islamia Admissions
- IGNOU Results 2018 -19 with Admit Card and Hall Ticket
- MGKVP Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Admit Card
- Chhotikashi Result 2018-19 with Time Table and Admit Card