Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
It is a teaching and affiliating University with the explicit objective of facilitating and promoting studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education, for example engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
ipu Admission 2019
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2019) is a university-level entrance exam for admission to UG & PG courses in engineering, medical, dental, law, and management. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the organizing body.
National Level Exams
|Exam Name||Exam Date|
|JEE Main 2019||January 6 – 20, 2019|
|CAT 2018||November 25, 2018|
|CLAT 2019||May 12, 2019|
|NEET UG 2019||May 5, 2019|
|NEET PG 2019||January 6, 2019|
Highlights of IPU CET Exam 2019
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Various national level exams|
|Courses Available||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|IPU CET Contact Details||1800 266 9060 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
IPU CET Eligibility 2019
As Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to various UG and PG courses of different streams, the eligibility criteria for each course differs. However, there are some basic eligibility conditions which must be taken care of before filling IPU CET 2019 Application Form:
- Nationality- Indian
- Minimum qualification for UG course- 10+2 board examination or equivalent exam
- Minimum qualification for PG course- Graduation
- Age limit for UG course- Not be more than 21 years or less than 18 years
IPU CET 2019 Reservation
- There is a provision of reservation of seats for various categories.
- GGSIPU provides special reservations for candidates who hail from Delhi while some percentage of seats is secured for candidates from outside Delhi.
- However, if the college is self-financing, reservation of up to 10% will be made for candidates from management quota.
|Category||University Schools and Govt. Schools in NCR of Delhi||Self-financing Institute/ Colleges in NCT of Delhi||Institutions Located Ooutside|
|Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region||Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region||Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region|
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of IPU CET 2019
- Enter your application number and password to log in
- Click on the link ‘IPU CET 2019 Admit Card’
- Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and print multiple copies
- IPU CET Exam is conducted in over 9 test cities.
- Candidates are asked to select their preferred IPU CET Exam Center at the time of application form-filling.
- IPU CET 2019 test center for all courses except B. Tech, MCA and MBA courses is Delhi only.
- Multiple test cities can be chosen for these courses from the list given below:
|Name of the City||Code||Name of the City||Code|
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern for BBA
The paper is divided into four sections. Questions are asked from English, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Management Aptitude. IPU CET for BBA comprises of 150 objective type questions to be solved within 2.5 hours.
|General Awareness||25 %|
|Reasoning Ability||25 %|
Exam Pattern for LE- B. Tech (B. Sc.)
Candidates aspiring admission into LE- B. Tech (B. Sc.) must appear for IPU CET 2019 and give answers to the 4 sections covered in it. These sections are as follows:
|B. Sc. Level Mathematics||40%|
|English (10+2 level)||40%|
|Analytical and logical reasoning||40%|
- IPU CET Cut off is prepared on the basis of availability of seats, number of candidates and the number of seats available.
- To get admitted to their desired college, candidates are required to score equal to or more than the released IPU CET Cutoff.
- The closing rank for last year in IPU is given below. It is expected to be similar this year too.
ipu Admission Brochure Part B
Ip University Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech+M.Tech (Dual Degree)||Computer Science||Score in IPUCET followed by counselling|
|Electronics & Communication Technology|
|Rank||Colleges Name||Cumulative mark score||Rating|
|1||University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||85||A+|
|2||Amity Law School, Delhi||83||A+|
|3||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Pitampura||80||A+|
|4||Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology, Kapashera||78||A|
|5||Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, Karkardooma||74||A|
|6||Chander Prabhu Jain College of Higher Studies, Narela||70||B++|
|7||JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus -School of Law, Greater Noida||65||B+|
|8||Delhi Metropolitan Education, Greater Noida||65||B+|
|9||BLS Institute of Technology Management, Bahadurgarh||65||B+|
|10||Delhi Institute of Rural Development, Holambi Khurd, Delhi||60||B|
Top 10 Engineering Colleges
Every year, lakhs of aspirants apply for various Engineering & Technical Courses offered by IP University Engineering Colleges. To get admission in them, candidates must secure an excellent score, to be able to make it to the merit list.
|College||Cumulative mark score||Rating|
|University School of Information Technology||82.50||A++|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering||76||A++|
|Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology||73.10||A+|
|Amity School of Engineering & Technology||72.50||A+|
|Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology||71.70||A+|
|Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technology and Research||70.25||A+|
|C-DAC, NOIDA (formerly Electronics Research & Development Centre of India) Govt. of India||70||A+|
|National Power Training Institute||69.50||A+|
|Northern India Engineering College||68.25||A|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus||62.15||B++|
- Direct Admission in Srm University
- Top 10 Government MBA Colleges / B-schools
- Nit Admission
- Osmania University Admission
- Admission Process in Top MBA colleges
- Ph.D Course Detail
- Iist Admission 2019
- Eligibility Criteria and Qualification to Get Admission in MBA
- Delhi University Admissions
- Mba Admission 2019