ITI Admission, Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary … Step-By-Step Video for JEE Main 2019 Registration Form.
Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) had released the application form in various ITI courses. Candidates who have passed 12th and 10th UP ITI Admission Form 2018 or VPPUP Application Form 2018 is available for UP ITI Admission 2018 (VPPUP).
Iti Admission 2018 Maharashtra
ITI Maharashtra Admission 2018 Merit List (Log In ) has been Released. The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra State has released the notification for Centralized Online ITI Admission for the session Aug 2018. The Candidates and Applicants who are interested in seeking admission into ITI’s in the Maharashtra States can check the details of the Maharashtra ITI in the Pdf. Format Brochure available on the site of the DVET.
ITI Maharashtra Registration 2018
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the DVET are allowed to apply through the online official admission portal i.e. http://www.dvet.gov.in/.
The application form must be filled and submitted prior the notified deadline.
The submission of the Application form post the mentioned deadline would not be accepted.
The Application form has been released on the official website and a link for the same has been provided along with the admission brochure.
ITI Application Fees Structure
The Application fee for different categories is as follows:
Unreserved category – Rs. 150
Outside Maharashtra state – Rs. 300
Reserved category – Rs. 100
Non Residential Indian – Rs. 500
Maharashtra ITI Reservation Allotment 2018
iti Admission Merit List
UP ITI Merit List Cut Off Admission Process 2018 1st 2nd 3rd Round Counseling
|State ITI||Private Institutions|
|No. of Seats||1.16 Lacks (10% Seats Increases After Opening The 14 New Institutes)|
In the ITI Institutes 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee & 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%), Ex Serviceman (05%), Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%) & Female Candidates (20%). These Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
Preferential Marks :-
These Marks will be provided for state level Sportsperson (3 Marks), Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry (5 Marks) & 5 Marks will be provided to the dependants son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
SEAT ALLOCATION METHOD 2018 :-
Separate UP ITI Merit List will be prepared according to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
According to the New Arrangements & To given chance, Preference for Local youth, Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
No. of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
District Level Merit List will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocate for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a Candidates doesn’t take admission in given period of time, then His Allocation will be cancelled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
Second Round (Upgradation List):-
- First of All those candidates will be separated who has not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- Allocation Process than apply for Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- Second List will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to upgradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not to submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t to give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- Process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
|UP ITI Merit List||Available NOW|
Iti Admission Date 2018
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||11 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates||21 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||02 Jul 2018 to 03 Jul 2018|
Iti Admission Form 2018
ITI Admission Dates 2019:
ITI admissions in states across the country may begin in the month or April or May every year. Students can check the general schedule of ITI Admissions 2019 here.
|Commencement of online/ offline application process for ITI courses||March/ April/ May 2019|
|Deadline to submit online/ offline applications for ITI courses||June 2019|
|Admission process for ITI courses||June or July 2019|
|Commencement of classes for ITI courses||July or August 2019|
ITI Admission Process
ITI admission process varies from one state to another. Therefore, it is better to understand the ITI admission process of different states individually. The ITI admission process of popular states is elaborated below.
iti Admission 2018 Up
UP ITI Admission 2020: The Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh deals with ITI admissions in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can apply for engineering/non-engineering ITI trade/courses through online mode. Aspirants who are meeting the eligibility requirements can apply online at official website. Interested candidate can find here relevant information pertaining to UP ITI Admission 2020
|Online registration will start from||April 2020|
|The registration process will close on||May 2020|
|First round seat allotment result||June 2020|
|Last date for reporting in allotted ITI institute for admission||June 2020|
- Candidates need to access the official website of the concerned authority. The official website is www.vppup.in.
- Go for registration and register yourself before the due date.
- Click on the link an submit application form details carefully.
- After filling up application form carefully pay the requisite application fee.
- Also, upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the information provided by the candidates should be correct and true.
- At the end, after verifying all entries submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application form anywhere.
- General/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.250/- only.
- SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- only.
UP ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility before making online application form. They must fulfil the minimum basic eligibility requirement for concerned ITI trade prescribed by the concerned authority. The eligibility criteria are:
- Candidate must have completed the 10th class examination for appearing in the Uttar Pradesh ITI entrance exam.
- One, who is appearing in the board exam, can also make application form.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2020 hence, the candidate should not be born after 31st July 2002.
- There is no upper age limit criterion for the applicants.
- Candidate must know that there will be no relaxation in minimum age limit.
UP ITI Result/Merit List 2020
- Candidates can check UP ITI result on official website of authority.
- The ITI result will be placed on the official portal on scheduled date and time within a month from the last date of application form.
- Candidates can avail result by using application number and date of birth.
- On the basis of result/merit, the candidates will get admission in different ITI institute as per their priorities/choice filled.
- After the result, eligible and qualified candidates need to attend counselling process as per prescribed date and time.
UP ITI Admission 2020: List of ITI Trades
Aspirants who are looking for pursing ITI courses can check below the list of trades available under UP ITI Admission 2020 with course duration:
|Sl. No.||Trade Name||Course Duration (In Month)||Engineering/Non-Engineering|
|1.||Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles||12||Engineering|
|2.||Mechanic (Motor Cycle)||12||Engineering|
|3.||Mechanic (Repair and Maintenance of Light Vehicles)||12||Engineering|
|4.||Mason (Building Construction)||12||Engineering|
|5.||Mechanic Auto Body Painting||12||Engineering|
|6.||Mechanic Auto Body Repair||12||Engineering|
|7.||Marine Engine Fitter||12||Engineering|
|8.||Plastic Processing Operator||12||Engineering|
|12.||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||12||Engineering|
|13.||Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic||12||Engineering|
|16.||Interior Decoration & Designing||12||Engineering|
|19.||Foundry Man Technician||12||Engineering|
|20.||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||12||Engineering|
|21.||Mechanic Diesel Engine||12||Engineering|
|27.||STEAM TOURBINE OPERATOR (STO)||18||Engineering|
|30.||Construction And Wood Working||24||Engineering|
|34.||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||24||Engineering|
|35.||Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic||12||Engineering|
|36.||Sheet Metal Worker||12||Engineering|
|42.||Food Production General||24||Engineering|
|43.||Fabrication (Fitting And Welding)||24||Engineering|
|53.||Mechanic (Consumer Electronics)||24||Engineering|
|54.||Lift And Escalator Mech.||24||Engineering|
|55.||Mechanic Computer Hardware||24||Engineering|
|57.||Mechanic Medical Electronics||24||Engineering|
|58.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||24||Engineering|
|59.||Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance)||24||Engineering|
|60.||Mechanic Agriculture Machinery||24||Engineering|
|63.||Mechanic R AC||24||Engineering|
|64.||Mechanic Radio & T.V.||24||Engineering|
|65.||Mechanic Radio & T.V.||24||Engineering|
|66.||Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronics Communication System||24||Engineering|
|67.||Technician Power Electronics System||24||Engineering|
|68.||Technician Power Electronics System||24||Engineering|
|69.||Production And Manufacturing (Dye)||24||Engineering|
|71.||Refrigeration And Air Conditioning||24||Engineering|
|74.||Textile Vet Processing Technician||24||Engineering|
|75.||Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)||24||Engineering|
|77.||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||36||Engineering|
|78.||Sewing Technology||12||Non Engineering|
|79.||Sewing Technology||12||Non Engineering|
|80.||Stenography (English)||12||Non Engineering|
|81.||Stenography (English)||12||Non Engineering|
|82.||Stenography (Hindi)||12||Non Engineering|
|83.||Stenography (Hindi)||12||Non Engineering|
|84.||Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing||6||Non Engineering|
|85.||Data Entry Operator||6||Non Engineering|
|86.||Basic Cosmetology||12||Non Engineering|
|87.||Business Management||12||Non Engineering|
|88.||Library & Information Science||6||Non Engineering|
|89.||Network Technician||6||Non Engineering|
|90.||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant||12||Non Engineering|
|91.||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant||12||Non Engineering|
|92.||Catering & Hospitality Assistant||12||Non Engineering|
|94.||Desk Top Publishing Operator||12||Non Engineering|
|95.||Fashion Design Technology||12||Non Engineering|
|96.||Digital Photographer||12||Non Engineering|
|98.||Fire Technology And Industrial Safety Management||12||Non Engineering|
|99.||Fashion Design Technology||12||Non Engineering|
|100.||Health Safety & Environment||12||Non Engineering|
|101.||Health Sanitary Inspector||12||Non Engineering|
|102.||Multimedia And Animation And Special Effect||12||Non Engineering|
|103.||Litho-Offset Machine Minder||12||Non Engineering|
|104.||Food And Beverages Services Assistant||12||Non Engineering|
|105.||Footwear Maker||12||Non Engineering|
|106.||Leather Goods Maker||12||Non Engineering|
|107.||Hospital House Keeping||12||Non Engineering|
|108.||House Keeper||12||Non Engineering|
|109.||Plate Maker-Cum-Impositer||12||Non Engineering|
|111.||Secretarial Practice (English)||12||Non Engineering|
|112.||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||12||Non Engineering|
|113.||Travel & Tour Assistant||12||Non Engineering|
|114.||Weaving Of Woolen Fabrics||12||Non Engineering|
|115.||Apparel (Garment Manufacturing)||24||Non Engineering|
|116.||Dental Laboratory Technician||24||Non Engineering|
- Bsc Agri Admission
- Fyjc Online Admission
- DRDO Ceptam 8 Result
- Medical Admission
- Fyjc Admission 2019
- Nit Admission
- Thapar University Admission
- Hpsssb Result
- Jadavpur University Admission
- Bitsat Admission