- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education ;
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018-19
Course Name – Admission to Class I (left out seats) & Admission to Class II to IX for Academic Year 2018-2019
• Starting Date – 02-April-2018
• Last Date – 09-April-2018 (4.00 pm)
• Date of select list – March 2018
• Admission last date- April 2018
• General / OBC : 0/-.
• SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
• No Application Fee For the All
• Category Candidates in KVS Nursery Admission 2018 Eligible Candidates Can Only Filled the Online Application Form and Submit for the Registered School.
(As on 31-03-2018)
For Class I
Minimum -05 years
(For other courses check notification)
Number of Intake – As per rules
Eligibility Criteria – The applicant must fulfill the above mentioned age criteria and must possess all necessary documents as mentioned below.
Documents to be required –
i) Birth Certificate as Age proof
ii) Proof of Residence
iii) Defence/Employee/PSU Employee Certificate
iv) and for more details check notification
How to Apply for KVS Admission Online Form 2018– Interested applicants may apply online for admission through the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya from 02-April-2018 to 09-April-2018.
Details to be filled up in the Application Form –
i) Open Online Application form
ii) Choose Nearest Kendriya Vidyalaya
iii) Fill the Basic Details of Candidates (parents Name, Aadhar if Available, Blood Group , Age, Address etc)
iv) After application, take a print of the application form
Mode of Selection for KVS Class I Admission Online Form 2018– Select List will be published by KVS for Admission in Class I
Details Regarding Admission from Class II and Above– The admission form for Class II and above will be available from 02-April-2018 to 19-April-2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20
KV Admission 2019 most probably will be started in 1st week of April 2019. After the release of official notification, we will update schedule here.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|I||05 years||07 years|
|II||06 years||08 years|
|III||07 years||09 years|
|IV||08 years||10 years|
|V||09 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
- For physically handicapped candidates, the age limit is relaxable by 02 years in the case.
- For Class IX candidates, there is no age restriction provided the candidate is seeking admission into class X in the same year.
- For Class XII candidates, there is no age limit provided there is no break in the continuous study.
- 7.5 percent of Scheduled candidates
- 15 percent of SC candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to Economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019: Registration
- Only if there are seats available in the particular class, the registration for classes will be done.
- Registration forms are available at the start of the academic year with the respective principal of KVS schools.
- Registration forms should be submitted to the respective KVS schools before the last date for submission, complete in all respects.
Steps to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya @ www.kvs.ac.in
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 link
- Choose your class
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Upload photo & signature
- Click on submission
- Take the printout of application form
- Attached required documents
- Submit it to the campus of Kendriya Vidyalaya
For other classes
- The date of birth would be accepted which recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department.
- The original DOB certificate should be returned to the parent after verification.
- Admissions up to Class VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- A certificate of relationship must be produced for grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament, PSU Employees and KVS employees.
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories candidates are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation centre.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- Proof of Residence.
Reservation of Seats
|Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|Economically weaker section of Society (EWS)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled Children||3%|
Priorities will be given as
- Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees.
- Children of ex-servicemen.
- Children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Same as category II
- Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons.
- Only in case, there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission, then the Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form For Class 1 2018
|Age Limit as on 31/03/2018
|How to Fill the Application Form
Hindi | English
List of KVS Vidyalaya
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Sainik School Admission
- Nios Online Admission
- Mponline Result
- Nit Admission
- CGBSE 12th Result 2018 (results.cg.nic.in) – CG 12th Result
- TNDGE Results. Lab Assistant result and Admit Card
- Nios Admission Status
- Karnataka SSLC Examination Results 2018
- Cmc Vellore Admission