Manipal Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
Manipal University Courses
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering.
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering.
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering.
- B.Tech Biotechnology.
- B.Tech Computer Science And Engineering.
- B.Tech Electrical And Electronics Engineering.
Manipal University Fees
If the student chooses to withdraw from the program of studies in which he / she is enrolled, the refund of the course fees will be made as per the details given below:
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Aggregate fees *||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is submitted to the University|
|1||100 % **||15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||80 %||Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||50 %||More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission|
|4||0 %||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission|
- In case of (1) in the table above, the University shall deduct 10 % of the aggregate fees as processing charges from the refundable amount.
- Any student who withdraws from the course as mentioned in S.No.4 and thereafter will be required to remit to the University, in addition to the amount already forfeited, the course fee payable for the remaining period of the course.
- In case of Foreign / NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with RBI / foreign exchange regulations.
- All refunds will be processed by the Student Finance Office of the University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar based on the recommendation of the Director (Admissions). Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available at the Admissions Office. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt and the dues clearance certificate.
- Application and Entrance Test fees, wherever applicable, once remitted shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
The refund information given above is indicative only and Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) reserves the right to make changes as per the notifications received from the concerned statutory / regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes in the above will be updated. Check More Here
Manipal University Application Form 2019
Online Application 2019
Application fee: Rs.600 (for all courses)
Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
Foreign / International / NRI / NRI Sponsored category
Application Fee: Rs. 2500
Admission to the MBBS / BDS / MD / MS / MDS / DM / MCh courses will be on the basis of the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and counselling / allotment of seats by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi
Note: Candidates are required to fill the name as it appears in their qualifying examination marks card
BTech Applicants are eligible to participate in the BTech common admission process for MIT (MAHE), SMIT (SMU) and MUJ
Get latest news & updates about MU OET 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
- The Manipal University 2018 Application Form is available only through online mode from the website.
- There is no facility to fill the application form through offline mode or by post.
- Manipal University Online Application 2018 for B.Tech course has been issued till 10th April 2018 (Extended).
- Before filling the application form, candidates are ready with the scanned photograph & signature in a JPEG format.
- Take a print copy of the filled MU OET 2018 Application Form for further references.
Manipal University Admission Process
Click on the following links to know more about the eligibility criteria and admission process of the programs offered by the various constituent units / departments of MAHE
|Under Graduate (UG) Programs||Post Graduate (PG) Programs||Super Speciality (SS) Programs|
In addition to the above, MAHE offers the following Programs
|PG Certificate||PG Diploma||Advanced PG Diploma|
|Post Basic Diploma||Advanced Training Program||Fellowship|
Note on Entrance Examination to the various UG, PG & SS programs
|National Entrance Exams|
|UG: MBBS, BDS, BArch
PG: All MD / MS / PG Diploma Programs, All MDS / PG Diploma Programs, PG Diploma in Cellular & Molecular Diagnostics
SS: All DM, MCh Programs
|Manipal Entrance Test (MET)|
|UG: All BTech programs, All BTech (Lateral Entry) programs, All BBA programs, BA Media & Communication, BPharm, PharmD
PG: All MSc (Medical) Programs, MSc Genetic Counseling, All MPT Programs, MSc Clinical Psychology, MSc Audiology, MSc Speech Language Pathology, MSc Medical Biotechnology, MSc Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, MSc Clinical Virology, MCA, All MTech programs, All ME programs, MA Media & Communication, MA Film Art & Film Making, All MPharm programs, PharmD Post Baccalaureate, MSc Nursing, MSc Stem Cell Technology & Regenerative Biology
SS: MPhil Clinical Psychology
|Department Test (DT)|
|UG: All BCom Programs
PG: All MOT Programs, MSc Cardiac Catheterization & Intervention Technology, MSc Echocardiography, MSc Medical Imaging Technology, MSc Nuclear Medicine Technology, MSc Renal Replacement Therapy & Dialysis Technology, All MLT Programs, Master of Optometry, MSc by Research in Life Sciences, MCom, Nurse Practitioner Critical Care PG Residency Programme
SS: MPhil Psychiatric Social Work, MPhil Nursing, MPhil Stem Cell & Regenerative Biology
|Manipal Entrance Test (MET) + Department Test (DT)|
|UG: BDes Fashion Design, BDes Interior Design, BA Animation
PG: MSc Clinical Embryology
SS: MPhil Clinical Psychology
|Written Ability Test (WAT)|
|UG: Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), BA Culinary Arts|
|Aptitude Test (AT)|
|PG: MSc Forensic Science|
Click here to Apply online
- Osmania University Admission
- Direct Admission in Srm University
- Delhi University Admissions
- Srm University Admission 2019
- Diploma in Engineering
- Amity Admission Online
- Chhotikashi Result 2018-19 with Time Table and Admit Card
- Jadavpur University Admission
- Ignou B.ed Admission 2019
- Nit Admission