About Us : For class 9 admission, students will be enrolled on the basis of their performance in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2019 which is scheduled to be held on April 6. Last year 28 lakh students had appeared for the exam. Click here to apply for JNVST Class 6 Admission.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018
|1||Sample answer OMR sheet for class VI JNVST 2019||2018-12-11||NA/ NA|
|2||Last date to submit online applications for JNVST class VI (2019-20) extended upto 15-12-2018.||2018-11-29||NA/ NA|
|3||PROSPECTUS FOR JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST-2019 FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS-VI||2018-10-29||NA/ NA|
|4||NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION TEST IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS IN CLASS IX DURING 2019-20 AGAINST VACANT SEATS||2018-10-29||NA/ NA|
|5||Class VI JNVST 2019- Registered candidates who have not yet finally submitted applications through Phase II may submit up to 24:00 hrs on 17 December 2018||2018-10-23||NA/ NA|
|6||NOTIFICATION FOR JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST CLASS VI 2019-20||2018-10-23||pdf/ 878KB|
|7||NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION TEST IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS IX DURING 2019-20 AGAINST VACANT SEATS||2018-10-15||NA/ NA|
|8||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018-Bihar (Jamui)||2018-08-10||pdf/|
|9||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018- Hyderabad Region (Kalaburgi-II, Kollam and Srikakullam)||2018-08-09||pdf/|
|10||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018-(SuratTapi) Gujarat||2018-08-08||pdf/|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Date 2019
The dates for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya application and JNVST Exam dates 2019 have been announced. Also given below are the result declaration date for JNVST 2019 entrance test for admission to Class 9
- Online Applications may be submitted from 15th October 2018
- Last Date to apply for Class-IX Lateral Entry Test is 30th November 2018
- Date of Examination: 02nd February 2019 (Saturday)
- Result of Selection Test: Will be notified in the Vidyalaya Notice Board
Objectives of the Scheme
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children from rural areas without regard to their family?s socio-economic condition.
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Class IX Admission
- Only those candidates who are studying Class VIII during the Academic Session 2018-19 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought, are eligible.
- Candidate appearing for the admission test must qualify/ pass Class VIII in the academic session 2018-19 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
- A candidate seeking admission to Navodaya Vidyalayas must be born between 01st May 2003 and 30th April 2007 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to refer any candidate to a MEDICAL BOARD for confirmation of the age of the candidate, in case any doubt arises about the age on the basis of certificate produced by the candidate before confirmation of admission.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Selection in the selection test will not vest any right upon candidate to secure admission into JNV till the candidate produces all the relevant certificates such as birth certificate, pass certificate of VIII class with mark sheets, SC/ST certificate, if any, as prescribed by NVS for the admission.
- Details of the marks obtained in the test will not be communicated and there is no provision for re-checking/re-totalling.
- Candidates will be considered for the admission only into that Vidyalaya for which he/she has appeared for Selection Test.
- At the time of admission, candidates belonging to SC/ST & Other Backward Classes (OBCs) categories will have to produce the required Scheduled Caste/Tribe or OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of any dispute, the decision of NVS will be final and binding on the candidates.
JNVST Test Pattern for Class 9
- Date of JNV Entrance Exam 2019- Saturday, 02nd February 2019
- The time of duration 2? hours (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM). However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 30 minutes will be provided, subject to the production of certificates from the competent authority.
- Centre for Exam Shall be the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned/ any other center allotted by NVS. If there is any change, the same will be indicated in the admit card.
- Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi.
- Students have to answer in OMR sheet
- JNV Selection Test for Class 9 will consist of subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be of Class VIII
- English – 15 Marks
- Hindi – 15 Marks
- Maths – 35 Marks
- Science – 35 Marks
- Total – 100 Marks
- The test will be of objective type with 2 ? hours duration without any break.
- Merit List will be announced as per the NVS selection criteria
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018-19 Class 6th
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 for Class VI (6th). Navodaya Vidaylaya Class 9th Admission Form 2019. Apply Online JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) 2019-20
|Official Notification Releasing Date||23 October, 2018|
|Online Registration Process Date||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 December, 2018 (New Date)|
|Entrance Exam Date||06 April, 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
- Aspirant appearing for JNVST 2019-20 Selection Test must be studying in the 5th Class for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in govt authorized board/schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is looking for admission. Candidate must successfully complete the 05th Standard in academic session 2018-19. Actual Admission in class 6th for the academic year 2019-20 will be subject to this condition. More details are available in Prospectus.
- Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class V before 15th September, 2018 is not eligible to apply for JNVST 2019-20.
- No Candidate is eligible to appear in Selection Test for Second Time, under any circumstances.
Only the candidates from the District concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligible for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya has not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
For Rural Candidates: Aspirants who belongs to Rural Area, he/she must have done Class III, IV, V from a recognized school which located in rural areas. 75% seats are reserved for rural area candidates in a district and remaining seats will be filled by Urban Candidates.
Candidates who are studying under the schemes of SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), they have to produce the rural status certificate which issued by District Magistrate/ Block Development Officer (BDO)/ Tehsildar.
For Urban Candidates: Candidates who belongs to Urban Areas and School also located in Urban Areas, he/she should be considered as Urban Areas Candidates and has done the Classes III, IV and V from a affiliated school.
For Transgender Candidates: No Separate reservation for Transgender Category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys Category for reservation purpose, under various Sub Categories Viz Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
For 9th Class: Student should be completed or appearing in 8th Class eligible to apply for 9th class entrance exam. But finally Student qualified the Class VIII examination.
How to Apply for JNVST Entrance Exam 2019:
- Admission process will be done through Online Mode Only. Detailed and intensive verification of Proofs for Age, Residence, Eligibility, Caste, etc will be done for successfully candidates through the laid down procedure.
- Eligible candidates have to fill up the Online Application form and upload the Dully Filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where candidate is studying in the 5th Class with the Photograph along with Signatures of both Candidate and his/her parent/ guardian. Attach all required document in JPG format of the size between 10-100 kb only. The format of Certificate may be downloaded from official website – nvshq.org or navodaya.nic.in and the sample of format is enclosed.
- In Case of candidates from NIOS, candidate should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in same district where the application is seeking for admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of coast. Application may be submitted from any source like Laptop, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet etc.
- In the all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates / parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach to help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as Certificate signed by the Head Master, Photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
The Application for JNVST 2019 Entrance is being processed through online mode free of cost.
Document Lists required after qualify the Selection Test:
- Residence Certificate in Prescribed Performa
- Date of birth proof. However if any doubt arises a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS
- Aspirants who are seeking for admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit the certificate to the effect that the child had studied in the an Institute located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
|Sr. No.||School Name||No. of Schools|
|1.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Andhra Pradesh||15 Schools|
|2.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Chhattisgarh||28 Schools|
|3.||Bihar Navodaya Vidyalaya||39 Schools|
|4.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Telangana||09 Schools|
|5.||Punjab Navodaya Vidyalaya||23 Schools|
|6.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Kerala||14 Schools|
|7.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Tripura||08 Schools|
|8.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Himachal Pradesh||12 Schools|
|9.||Punducherry Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|10.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jharkhand||26 Schools|
|11.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Arunachal Pradesh||18 Schools|
|12.||Assam Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||28 Schools|
|13.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Jammu & Kashmir||23 Schools|
|14.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Rajasthan||35 Schools|
|15.||Sikkim Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|16.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03 Schools|
|17.||Karnataka Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||31 Schools|
|18.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Orissa||31 Schools|
|19.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Lakshadweep||01 School|
|20.||Chandigarh JNV School||01 School|
|21.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Haryana||21 Schools|
|22.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Goa||02 Schools|
|23.||Navodaya Vidyalaya West Bengal||20 Schools|
|24.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Gujarat||34 Schools|
|25.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Mizoram||08 Schools|
|26.||Nagaland Navodaya Vidyalaya||11 Schools|
|27.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Meghalaya||12 Schools|
|28.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Manipur||11 Schools|
|29.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01 School|
|30.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Madhya Pradesh||52 Schools|
|31.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttar Pradesh||76 Schools|
|32.||Maharashtra Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||34 Schools|
|33.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttarakhand||13 Schools|
|34.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Delhi||09 Schools|
|35.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Daman & Diu||02 Schools|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Process
Admission. Admission to Class VI of the JNVs requires qualification in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test(JNVST), an entrance exam designed, developed and conducted by the CBSE. JNVST for Class VI has conducted annually throughout the country to select 80 most meritorious students for each JNV.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Sainik School Admission
- Karnataka SSLC Examination Results 2018
- DHSE Kerala Plus Two Result 2018
- School Admission
- Delhi University Admissions
- ipu Admission 2019
- Fyjc Online Admission
- Nios Online Admission