Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their families’ socio-economic condition.
|1||Last date to submit online applications for JNVST class VI (2019-20) extended upto 15-12-2018.||2018-11-29|
|2||NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION TEST IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS IN CLASS IX DURING 2019-20 AGAINST VACANT SEATS||2018-10-29|
|3||PROSPECTUS FOR JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST-2019 FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS-VI||2018-10-29|
|4||NOTIFICATION FOR JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST CLASS VI 2019-20||2018-10-23|
|5||Click here to register for class-VI JNVST 2019-20||2018-10-23|
|6||NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION TEST IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS IX DURING 2019-20 AGAINST VACANT SEATS||2018-10-15|
|7||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018-Bihar (Jamui)||2018-08-10|
|8||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018- Hyderabad Region (Kalaburgi-II, Kollam and Srikakullam)||2018-08-09|
|9||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018-(Sabarkantha) Gujarat||2018-08-08|
|10||Select list for class VI-JNVST 2018-(SuratTapi) Gujarat||2018-08-08|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018-19 Class vi
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 for Class VI (6th). Navodaya Vidaylaya Class 9th Admission Form 2019. Apply Online JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) 2019-20 on the official website – nvshq.org or navodaya.gov.in. JNVST 2019 Admission Form Available here. Check the complete information about to Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission 2019-20.
|Official Notification Releasing Date||23 October, 2018|
|Online Registration Process Date||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 December, 2018 (New Date)|
|Entrance Exam Date||06 April, 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
How to Apply for JNVST Entrance Exam 2019:
- Admission process will be done through Online Mode Only. Detailed and intensive verification of Proofs for Age, Residence, Eligibility, Caste, etc will be done for successfully candidates through the laid down procedure.
- Eligible candidates have to fill up the Online Application form and upload the Dully Filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where candidate is studying in the 5th Class with the Photograph along with Signatures of both Candidate and his/her parent/ guardian. Attach all required document in JPG format of the size between 10-100 kb only. The format of Certificate may be downloaded from official website – nvshq.org or navodaya.nic.in and the sample of format is enclosed.
- In Case of candidates from NIOS, candidate should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in same district where the application is seeking for admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of coast. Application may be submitted from any source like Laptop, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet etc.
- In the all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates / parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach to help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as Certificate signed by the Head Master, Photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
The Application for JNVST 2019 Entrance is being processed through online mode free of cost.
Document Lists required after qualify the Selection Test:
- Residence Certificate in Prescribed Performa
- Date of birth proof. However if any doubt arises a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS
- Aspirants who are seeking for admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit the certificate to the effect that the child had studied in the an Institute located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
|Sr. No.||School Name||No. of Schools|
|1.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Andhra Pradesh||15 Schools|
|2.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Chhattisgarh||28 Schools|
|3.||Bihar Navodaya Vidyalaya||39 Schools|
|4.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Telangana||09 Schools|
|5.||Punjab Navodaya Vidyalaya||23 Schools|
|6.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Kerala||14 Schools|
|7.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Tripura||08 Schools|
|8.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Himachal Pradesh||12 Schools|
|9.||Punducherry Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|10.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jharkhand||26 Schools|
|11.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Arunachal Pradesh||18 Schools|
|12.||Assam Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||28 Schools|
|13.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Jammu & Kashmir||23 Schools|
|14.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Rajasthan||35 Schools|
|15.||Sikkim Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|16.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03 Schools|
|17.||Karnataka Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||31 Schools|
|18.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Orissa||31 Schools|
|19.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Lakshadweep||01 School|
|20.||Chandigarh JNV School||01 School|
|21.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Haryana||21 Schools|
|22.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Goa||02 Schools|
|23.||Navodaya Vidyalaya West Bengal||20 Schools|
|24.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Gujarat||34 Schools|
|25.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Mizoram||08 Schools|
|26.||Nagaland Navodaya Vidyalaya||11 Schools|
|27.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Meghalaya||12 Schools|
|28.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Manipur||11 Schools|
|29.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01 School|
|30.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Madhya Pradesh||52 Schools|
|31.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttar Pradesh||76 Schools|
|32.||Maharashtra Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||34 Schools|
|33.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttarakhand||13 Schools|
|34.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Delhi||09 Schools|
|35.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Daman & Diu||02 Schools|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by the Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for X and XII class examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Admission in JNV School will be the depend on the performance of students in the Navodaya Admission Entrance Exam 2019-20.
Navodaya Admission Test Format 2019
|Type of Test||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 minutes|
- The selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions.
- There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
- A separate answer sheet will be provided. Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the answer sheet itself. The Answer sheet will be of Intelligence Character Recognition (ICR)/Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Sheet.
- Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the answer sheet. Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select the correct answer and indicate the correct corresponding number (1, 2, 3, 4) in the answer sheet. Any other mode such as marking ( ) OR (a, b, c, d) OR (A, B, C, D) etc. to indicate the answers on the answer sheet will not be accepted.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the Answer Sheet is also not allowed.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form For 6th Class Pdf
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card
|1||Download Admit Card for LDE 2018||2018-09-03|
|2||Click here to download Admit Card for Computer Based Test/ Examination for the recruitment of non-teaching staff under advertisement published in Employment News dated 11-17 November 2017 (new candidate)||2018-01-01|
|3||Click here to download Admit Card for Computer Based Test/ Examination for the recruitment of non-teaching staff under advertisement published in Employment News dated 11-17 November 2017 (old candidate)||2018-01-01|
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Sainik School Admission
- Nios Online Admission
- www sofworld org imo results 2016 , nso result 2016 , 2015 , 2017 and 2018
- Dps Bokaro Admission
- Nit Admission
- Intermediate Result Bihar Board
- TMBU Admission 2018. Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
- Dps Noida Admission
- TS ICET Examination Result 2018. Cut-off marks, Answer Sheet and Counselling