The National Institute of Open Schooling, formerly National Open School, is the board of education under the Union Government of India.
Nios Admission Status Stream 1 Block 2
Following Link may be used for knowing the Status
- Status by Reference No. for stream 1 Block – II
To know the Status of your application Form 2017-18 Block-II
- Seats Available AI (Study Centre) wise
- Status of Study Material Dispatched – For stream-1 2017-18 Block-II
- Flowchart for Online Admission
- Public Notice for On Line Admission (77 KB)
NIOS has introduced 100% On-line admission. Under this scheme learners have the options to:
- register themselves On-line directly
- may visit their nearest Accredited Institution (AI) (study centre)/Facilitation Centre and take their help for On-line registration.
- may visit their Regional Centre for on line-registration.
- The cost of the Study Material is included in the Fees and will be delivered to you at your address provided by you during the Registration free of cost. Do not accept any VPP Parcel from anybody.
- Revision of Admission Fee for Stream 1 (1.23 MB)
- Notification – Regarding the proof of address for Admission. (399 KB)
- Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre or through Online Payment through Credit (Master or Visa)/Debit Card (Visa only of select Bank) /Maestro Card/Net Banking
- Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre for Offline Admission.
- However a Learner can also take Offline Admission by filling up the Offline Admission form and submitting it to its nearest Study Centre (AI) or to respective Regional Centre.
- Offline Admission Form
- Academic Course Prospectus 2017-18 including the List of AI
- Medium of Study
- Fees at a Glance
- Procedure for Online Admission
- Locate (AI) (Study Centre)
- List of Regional Centres
Nios Admission 2018-19
After reading the instructions click on the “Register” button in the Stream 1 Block 2 section. This will display some other important instructions and a declaration. Read the instructions/declaration and then click on Proceed. The learner can click on Cancel button if he/she does not want to continue the process.
|Secondary: The minimum age to take admission in the Secondary Course is 14 years as on 31st January 2019 (born on or before 31/01/2005)|
|A learner who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course.|
|A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.|
|A learner who had studied at the secondary level can also seek admission in NIOS either to complete his course or to improve his performance.|
|Sr. Secondary: The minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years as on 31st January 2019 (born on or before 31/01/2004)|
|In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognised Board.|
Date of admission block – I
|Block for Online Admission||Dates of Online Admission Stream-1||Fee||Examination in which the students can appear first time|
|Block-1||16th March – 31 July 2018||Normal Fee||April/May, 2019|
|1 August – 15th August 2018||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16th August to 31st August||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1st Sept. to 15th Sept||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
|Block-II||16th Sept. to 31st January||Normal Fee||October/November, 2019|
|1st February to 15th February||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16th February to 28th February||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1st March. to 15th March||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
Fee Structure for Online Admission of Stream-1
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will not entertain any online Chargeback.
|Course||General Category||Exempted Category*|
Persons with Disabilities(PWD)
|(i) for 5 subjects||Rs. 1485/-||Rs. 1210/-||Rs. 990/-|
|(ii) for each additional subject||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Senior Secondary Course|
|(i) for 5 Subjects||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1375/-||Rs. 1075/-|
|(ii) for each additional subject||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-|
Fees for On-line Admission
There will be two options for the payment of fee
|(A) The fee can be deposited On-line through Credit Card /Debit Card/Net Banking.|
|(B) In case admission is done through Common Services Centres, fee could be paid via Electronic Wallet of CSCs.|
|In addition to above Fee, Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty Only) will be added as cost of online Application Form for all Streams (Stream 1, 2, 3 and 4).|
Supporting Documents required
The learner has to be ready with the Scanned copy/soft copy (jpg, jpeg files) of the given below documents which will be required to be uploaded while registering for the Admission to Secondary and Senior Secondary courses
|Recent Passport size color Photograph|
|Signature (preferably in Black Ink)|
|Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.)|
|Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)|
|A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.).|
|Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian|
Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement
|Class 8th marksheet (in case of secondary course) or class 10th marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)|
|Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).o Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)|
|Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)|
|Fail Mark sheet of previous Board, failing which Transfer of Credit (TOC) marks will not be|
updated in NIOS result. If TOC Board marked with (*Other) is selected then the Result should be available on the Concerned Board Website or Learner has to submit result verification letter from Concerned Board as per NIOS norms
|After reading the instructions click on the “Register” button in the Stream 1 block 1 section. This will display some other important instructions and a declaration. Read the instructions/declaration and then click on Proceed. The learner can click on Cancel button if he/she does not want to continue the process.|
Dual Enrolment and Part Admission
Under this provision, if in case a learner is studying in a regular school, or has already passed Secondary/ Senior Secondary examination or any other higher course from any recognised Board/University, he/she may opt for upto four subjects of his/her choice, to update knowledge and educational qualifications. However, on passing, only the Marksheet will be issued and no other Certificate will be issued. The entry requirement for dual enrolment and part admission will be as per NIOS admission rules (Table-3 Entry Requirements).
1After successful submission of Online Application Form for Admission to Stream 1 Block 1, you will get a confirmation on your email address and Mobile Number submitted during registration process.
2You can make the Payment during the registration process or you can also make the payment later by login into Student Panel using the user name and password sent to you in your email.
3After successful payment of the Admission fee, you will be communicated through email with payment receipt. You can also print/download your payment receipt and your Application Form from your dashboard after login.
- Nios Online Admission
- BSEH Org HBSE Results and Admit Card
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Dps Bokaro Admission
- Rajasthan University Admission
- PSEB10th Result Reappear 2018, 2017 and Compartment with Merit List
- Srm Admission
- Nus Admission
- Allahabad University Admission
- Dps Noida Admission