Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019 – Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State will conduct Maharashtra . UP Polytechnic Online Form 2019. (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination,2019). JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Application form has been started from 20th December 2018. It is a state level entrance test conducted by the Joint Entrance . Admission Open for Best polytechnic colleges in delhi ncr, Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, Top polytechnic colleges in Delhi NCR.
Polytechnic Admission 2018-19
JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Application form has been started from 20th December 2018. It is a state level entrance test conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. This exam is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). UP Polytechnic 2019 exam is conducted for providing admission in engineering, technology, pharmacy and other diploma courses. Various polytechnic institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, U.P consider the JEECUP scores to offer admission in polytechnic courses.
|Online application form starts||20th December 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||28th February 2019|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||28th April 2019 (Announced)|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling begin||May or June 2019|
JEECUP Application Form 2019
- The application form is available only through online mode.
- Candidates can be permitted to fill only one UP Polytechnic application form 2019 in each shift of exam.
- Details in the application form should be filled as per the 10th class certificates.
- Students are required to upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- The images should be uploaded in the JPEG format, as may be no correctionwindow will be provided by the authority.
- Candidates do not send the hard copy of the application to the council.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- UPES Dehradun (Leading Petroleum University)
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) – 2019
- SRM University (Top Placements) – B.Tech 2019
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (‘A’ by NAAC) – B.Tech Application
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates.
- Bank charges will also be added.
- Application fee will not be refundable.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode or e-challan of SBI bank.
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing with at least 35% marks.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing with agriculture subject in 12th.
Minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing with at least 35% marks.|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed or appearing
Must have Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th
|Library & Information Science||10+2 passed or appearing|
|E1 (Bio)/E2 (Math)||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry (as a compulsory subject) along with Mathematics/Biology.|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc passed or appearing with biology, chemistry/biochemistry subjects.|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduation degree in any stream (appearing candidates can also apply).|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Pass 12th examination & obtain 35% marks in the examination.|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th passed or appeared with science stream.
Must have obtained 50% marks in PCM subjects.
|K1 to K8||Lateral Entry in Engineering & Technology Diploma Course||12th passed or ITI|
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for JEECUP exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) and Afternoon (2:30 PM – 5:30 PM).
- Medium: The questions paper will be printed in both Hindi and English language.
- Subjects: It will be different as per the courses opted by students.
- Answer Mode: Students must use blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answers and multiple answers.
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
- The syllabus will be of 10th or 12th class standard.
- Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- For engineering, the syllabus will comprise of mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy, questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and biology/ mathematics subjects.
Polytechnic Admission 2018 Date
|Correction Start||15th March to 19th March 2018|
|Admit card release||16th April 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018 Morning Session: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon Evening Session: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Answer Key Release||22nd May 2018|
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2018
Candidates those wants to get admission in the state of Kerala have to fill online application form for admission. The selection of the candidates are done state-wise on the basis of the prepared merit list.
The selection list for the admission is prepared on the basis of the index marks obtained, the choice filling and the reservation criteria.
Candidates have to register online and fill the application form signed by the guardian/parents along with fee to any government/aided private colleges.
Candidates can check their result of trial seat allotment from the website. With the admission allotment letter candidates can get admission in the allotted college. Candidates will be advised to get admission on stipulated time.
|Online application starts||2nd week May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week June 2019|
|Last date for Registration of applications at Govt/.Aided Polytechnic Colleges||3rd week June 2019|
|Announcement of Ranks and Trial Allotment||4th week June 2019|
|Last date for Appeal & Submitting Revised Options||4th week June 2019|
|Publication of Final Rank List & First allotment list||1st week July 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on First allotment list||1st week July 2019|
|Publication of Second allotment list||2nd week July 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Second allotment list||2nd week July 2019|
|Publication of Third allotment list||3rd week July 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Third allotment list||3rd week July 2019|
|Classes for Ist Semester Begins on||3rd week July 2019|
|Fourth allotment||4th week July 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Fourth allotment list||4th week July 2019|
|Spot Admission (If vacancies exist)||4th week July 2019|
|Admission closes on||4th week July 2019|
Reservation of seats under various categories is given below. Candidates can check the percentage of reserved for the various categories.
|Persons with Disability||3% in each branch|
|ITI/KGCE Certificate holders||5%|
For Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019, candidates have to register from May 2019 through online mode. Candidates will be provided with the registration number through which candidates can check their status of an application.
Candidates have to exercise the maximum of 25 options of colleges along with the courses. The rank list of the centralized allotment will be uploaded on the website.
Candidates can also check their individual rank in the rank list on the website. The trial allotment will be published along with the rank list.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Candidates have to produce the original documents with self attested photocopies of required documents. All documents have to be submitted before last date of admission.
- SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination certificate.
- Marksheet of qualifying examination along with one photocopy.
- ITI/VHSE/KGCE Mark List/Certificate.
- Nativity/Domicile certificate.
- Study certificate of class VIII to X.
- Community Certificate.
- Income certificate (if applicable).
- Special reservation claimed certificate.
- Medial Fitness certificate.
Polytechnic Allotment 2018
Kerala Polytechnic 4th Seat Allotment List Results 2018: Government of Kerala, Department of Technical Education released the Kerala Polytechnic fourth allotment results are released on July 24th Candidates shortlisted in the Second allotment will get admission in various Government and Private colleges in Kerala.
- Degree Admission
- Medical Admission
- Bitsat Admission
- Cmc Vellore Admission
- Nit Admission
- DTE kar Nic IN Diploma Results 2018 . Fee Structure and Time Table
- Delhi University Admissions
- Iist Admission 2019
- Jadavpur University Admission
- Fyjc Online Admission