The Parents Are Requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Child must be 3 years as on 31st March 2019. No of seats in General Category: 156. Admission Criteria: The total score of 100 points are distributed as follows:
2018-2019 Nursery Admissions Dates in Delhi Schools,Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad- Admission Forms, KG, Guidelines, Age, Points. Fresh admission can be made in the school throughout the session. Admission to children of serving army personnel coming on transfer from out station Admission Procedure · Fee Structure · Online … Title, Date, Download PDF. PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION 2019-2020, 14-Dec-2018
School Admission in Delhi
The nursery admission process for approximately 1,600 private schools in the national capital will begin from next month.
As per the schedule released by the Delhi government’s Directorate of Education (DoE), the admission process will start from December 15.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of submitting application forms for nursery class admission for 2019-20 session is January 7.
Reservation of seats:
This year, 25 per cent seats in pre-school, pre-primary and Class 1 will be reserved for economically weaker sections/disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG).
The directorate has instructed all private schools to upload their criteria (with points for each criterion) for admission in open seats, on its official website by December 14.
Delhi Nursery Admission: Important dates
- Start the online admission process: December 15
- Uploading the criteria in the module of the department by schools: December 14
- Last date to submit application forms: January 7, 2019
- Details of children for admission under open seats: January 21
- Uploading of marks for admission under open seats: January 28
- Release of the first list of selected candidates: February 4
- Second list of candidates: February 21
- Last date to submit online form: January 7
- Closure of admission process: March 31
Upper Age Limit:
- Also, the government has set an upper age limit of less than four years to be eligible for nursery, less than five years for kindergarten, and less than six years for admission to Class 1
- The proposal for an upper age limit was challenged in court last year
- Though a Delhi High Court order last year had allowed the imposition of the upper age limit, the DoE had decided that the order will be applicable only from 2019 academic session.
Sainik School Admission
CLASS : VI
|Sl No.||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration(Minutes)|
|(b)||General Knowledge (Science & Social Studies)||25×2||50||30|
CLASS : IX
|Sl No.||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration(Minutes)|
School Admission 2018-19 Delhi
The Delhi Nursery Admission process 2018-19 stipulates that 75% seats are for regular candidates and 25% seats have been reserved for the economically weaker sections and will be filled centrally by the government.
So we have simplified it for you to make it easier.
List Of Things You Should Know While Applying For Nursery Admissions
- Children between 3 years and above will be eligible for nursery admission.
- For KG admission, the children need to be between the age of 4-5 years.
- Class 1 admission, the age criteria is 5-6 years.
- The Delhi nursery admissions are based on a 100-point system. The school management will set criteria for admission and they had to upload a list of criteria for nursery admission on the Directorate of Education website by December 26, 2017.
- The forms for Delhi nursery admission have been available at schools and online on their websites from December 27, 2017. For some schools, however, the availability of forms could be delayed, so please check with the respective schools before going.
- Parents have to submit the forms online or at the school by January 17, 2018.
- The schools will have to submit points scored by each applicant to Directorate of Education (DoE) by February 8, 2018.
- The first merit list of selected students will be published on February 15, 2018.
- The second merit list of selected students will be published on February 28, 2018.
- The final merit list of selected students will be published on March 15, 2018.
- The Directorate of Education has formed a monitoring cell for each district to ensure that parents’ grievances are addressed. The grievances will be addressed between March 1 to March 7, 2018.
- The Delhi nursery admission process closes on March 31, 2018.
The DoE has said that private unaided recognized schools cannot process the admission of EWS/DG category students manually. A computerized draw of lots for admission of EWS/DG Category Students will be conducted by the DoE.
Army Public School Admission Open
|The students should complete the under-mentioned years of age as on 31st March of the years in which admission in sought|
School Admission Information
The Millennium Schools offer a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the work that they do; we are even prouder of the students with whom we work day by day.
At The Millennium School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link or visit the school admissions office. Our counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate. Alternatively Parents may also download the application form online by clicking here (give the link). Once the form is filled, please take a printout of the same, fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the FOE through mail at email@example.com or telephone +91- 9897507507
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- 4 photographs student
- 2 parents photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Step 6 : Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
School Admission Procedure
Admissions offered in the academic year 2019-2020
Edify Schools offer admissions to Kindergarten KG I, KG II, KG III and Grades 1 to 12, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs.1000/-. This can be rendered in cash or demand draft drawn in favour of the Selected Edify School , payable at the city of the location. The application form can be down loaded from the net and can also be applied through the net. (With a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/-)
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form: Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
Three passport size photographs, two stamp size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
One certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate.
One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Edify Schools as on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.
|Grade KG I||2 Years 8Months|
|Grade KG II||3 Years 8Months|
|Grade KG III||4 Years 8Months|
|Grade 1||5 Years 8Months|
|Grade 2||6 Years 8Months|
|Grade 3||7 Years 8Months|
|Grade 4||8 Years 8Months|
|Grade 5||9 Years 8Months|
|Grade 6||10 Years 8Months|
|Grade 7||11 Years 8Months|
|Grade 8||12 Years 8Months|
|Grade 9||13 Years 8Months|
|Grade 10||14 Years 8Months|
|Grade 11||15 Years 8Months|
|Grade 12||16 Years 8Months|
Confirmation of admission
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date. The following documents should also be submitted:
- A certified copy of the Caste Certificate (if the student belongs to SC / ST / BC)
- Three passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs of the student. Parents One Each Photograph.
- Transfer Certificate / Record sheet from the school last attended (if applicable)
- Two passport size photographs of the attendants who receive/visit the student.
If for any reason the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission, it must be produced on or before the commencement of the academic session.
Mode of FEE Payment
Fees have to be paid in cash/demand draft drawn in favour of The particular Edify School payable at the city of the School location.
Refundable cash deposit
The refundable cash deposit is against damage to, or loss of library books, laboratory equipment, computer facilities and other equipment or assets of the school. It will be refunded without any interest, after adjustment of dues, if any, on completion of the child’s studies at Edify School.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Sainik School Admission
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Dps Bokaro Admission
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
- JKBOSE Results for Class 10th and Class 12th
- Fyjc Online Admission
- Dps Noida Admission
- Mba Admission 2019
- Osmania University Admission