Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices .
Ssc Gd Online
SSC has notified 54,953 vacancies to appoint constables through SSC GD 2018 Exam. The Expected SSC GD 2018 Vacancies can be evaluated as given below:
SC GD Vacancies For Male Candidates
SC GD Vacancies For Female Candidates
Educational Qualification for SSC CGD :
Candidates who have to apply for GD Constable (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and riflemen) should have passed 10th class or equivalent from an affiliated board.
Age Limit of SSC CGD:
Candidate should be between 18 to 23 years to apply for SSC GD 2018 Exam. Those who belong to reserved categories will have age relaxation benefit. The age limit will be calculated with reference to 01/08/2018.
|S. No.||Category||Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||26 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||31 years|
|6||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (GEN)||28 Years|
|7||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (OBC)||31 Years|
|8||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (SC/ST)||33 Years|
|9||Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||28 years|
|10||Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||31 years|
|11||Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||33 years
Exam Pattern of SSC GD 2018
SSC GD 2018 Exam will be held in three main phases:
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
The test will be having multiple choice questions with four sections with 25 questions in each section. Each question will carry 1 mark. Wrong answers will be given a negative marking with as much as 0.25 marks for every error committed.
The detailed Exam Pattern for SSC GD 2018 Exam is given below:
For Written Examination
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
Syllabus of SSC GD 2018
|English/Hindi||English/Hindi||Elementary Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Scientific Inventions Sports
Awards and Honors
Ratio and Proportions
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance
Time and Work
Fundamental Arithematic Operations
Similarities and Differences
Recent Studies and Theories
State Wise Cut Off 2018 (Male Candidate)
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||36||33||*||*||35|
|8||Dadar& Nagar Haveli||35||*||*||35||35|
|9||Daman & Diu||37||37||*||*||35|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir||43||33||40||35||35|
Ssc Cgl 2018 Apply Online
|SSC CGL 2018 Online Application||5th May to 4th June 2018|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-II||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||To be notified later|
SSC CGL Online Application 2018
Step 1: Click on the official link for SSC CGL Apply Online which is provided on this page.
Step 2: Click on Apply Link provided on the official page of SSC. The registration link for SSC CGL 2018 will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2018 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: To begin with the online registration for SSC CGL 2018, a candidate needs to provide basic details of themselves like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
Step 5: Click on submit button to submit your online registration form of SSC CGL 2018. It is advised that candidates verify their details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2018 exam.
Candidates are required to login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2018.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates are required to upload photograph and signature by following the requisites mentioned by Staff Selection Commission of India.
Photograph – The photograph of a candidate must be clicked in front of white colour or light coloured background. The size of photograph must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb in size. The resolution of the photograph must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature provided by the candidate must be in black or blue ink on white sheet. The scanned copy of signature that needs to be submitted must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb in size. The resolution of the image should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to complete the Part-II of the application form of SSC CGL 2018.
Step 8: After filling out the application form, candidates must preview the entire application of SSC CGL 2018 once to look for any glitches in the form, if any as the application form once submitted cannot be edited again.
Step 9: Click on Final Submit button after previewing the complete online SSC CGL 2018 application form.
It is advised that Candidates download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC CGL 2018.
Lastly, candidates can proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CPO 2018 either via online mode or offline mode. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Fee.
|SSC MTS Official Notification||November 2018|
|Release of application form||November 2018|
|Last date of fill SSC MTS 2018 application form||November 2018|
|Availability of SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper 1)||3 weeks prior to exam|
|SSC MTS Paper 1||To be updated soon|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Result||To be updated soon|
|SSC MTS Paper 2||To be updated soon|
|SSC MTS Final Results||To be updated soon|
Age Limit & Qualifications
Candidates who aspire to appear for SSC MTS 2018 should check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The basic eligibility for SSC MTS 2018 is given as follows-
Age Limit– Candidates should lie between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category-
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
- PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
Date of birth which has been recorded in the senior secondary education will be taken into consideration.
Citizenship/Residential Criteria– Must be a citizen of India or should belong to Bhutan and Nepal.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India, with the intention of permanently settling in India are also applicable to apply
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from the following countries wishing to settle in India permanently are also eligible to apply like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam.
Academic Qualifications– Minimum 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board of the board will be applicable.
How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Notification’ under notice category and navigate to notification for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- A link to apply for it will appear, click on it.
- Fill the required details such as Personal, Educational and Other details in application form.
- Verify the details and submit them.
- Next, Upload the scanned image of your photograph and signatures in specified sizes.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- You will be redirected to fee payment window, make application fee payment of INR 100.
Candidates can make application fee payment via SBI challan only. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
Hall Ticket for SSC MTS 2018
- Log onto the regional website of SSC (as per your region).
- Click on the link given to download SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Admit Card.
- Fill in your registration number and ID along with captcha code.
- The hall ticket for SSC MTS 2018 will appear on your computer screen.
- Check and Verify all the details and download it.
List of SSC MTS 2018 Exam Centers
Candidates can choose their SSC MTS 2018 Exam Centers according to their preference. The candidates must select the center carefully as no change of centers of Examination will be allowed under any circumstances.
|Sections||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam For Handicap Students|
|A||General intelligence & reasoning||25||25||90 minutes||120 minutes|
Ssc Application Status 2018
|Region Name||Check Application Status|
|Southern Region||Released on 15th Oct 2018 (Click Here)|
|Northern Region||will be available soon|
|North Eastern Region||will be available soon|
|North Western Region||will be available soon|
|Eastern Region||will be available soon|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Released on 16th Oct 2018 (Click Here)|
|Western Region||will be available soon|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||will be available soon|
|Central Region||will be available soon|
- Fyjc Online Admission
- Nios Online Admission
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Exam Dates – Final Results Notification
- Vit Admission
- ipu Admission 2019
- Jarkhand High Court Stenographer,Personal Assistant
- JUVNL Recruitment
- SSC CPO Recruitment – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy – Last Date 13 April 2018
- Ignou B.ed Admission 2019