Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2018 SSR 02/2019 Exam Pattern
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2018 Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2018 Indian Navy SSR 02/2019 Batch Syllabus 2018-19 Download Nuasena SSR February 2019 02/2019 Batch Exam Syllabus Scheme SSR February 02/2019 August 2018 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Exam Pattern 2019
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2018-2019
Detailed Indian Navy Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Senior Sailors 2018-2019
As we are updating the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Previous Year Question papers on this post, you can download them from here. The exams are going to be very good & the students will be getting high score in the same exams.
If you are going to appear in the exam, then you need to collect all the study material in your table. You need to study all the subjects properly & you will be able to know all the details of the same.
You can save all the details of the same in order to make it happen.
Indian Navy Company Profile
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Fores. The president of India is the supreme commander of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Navy is mainly represented by the four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy.
Indian Navy is fifth largest naval forces in the world. This is a very important part of Indian forces who are trying to get better forces for the same. You can check the details of the same form here. It was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793 the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. In 1858, East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947.
After India become a republic in 1950, the name of RIN is changes & renamed to Indian Navy. Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj of 17th century is considered as the ‘Father of the Indian Navy’.
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2018-19 SSR 02/2019 Exam Pattern | Navy Sailor SSR Test Pattern
The exam pattern for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR is written here. The written exam for the same will be divided into four sections which are SCIENCE, ENGLISH, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, MATHEMATICS. The duration of the exam is one hour. All the topics in the Sailor SSR are given from the different subjects.
S.NO SUBJECTS TOTAL DURATION OF TIME
1 SCIENCE ONE HOUR
3 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Indian Navy SSR Previous Year Question Paper
About Recruitment :
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 02/2019 Batch. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(e) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
(g) There Will be No Negative Marking. (If there Any Change in Negative Marking, We Will Update Here).
Exam Syllabu: Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus is given below :-
01. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
01. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
02. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
04. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
01. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
02. Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
03. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
04. National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
05. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
06. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- BIHAR DAROGA SYLLABUS
- Wbcs Syllabus
- BPSC Syllabus
- IBPS Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Bihar Daroga Syllabus
- ASRB Syllabus 2018
- SSC CPO Recruitment – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy – Last Date 13 April 2018
- MGKVP Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Admit Card
- GNDU Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern, Interview, Pre-Exam Training