IBPS Clerk Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification (Clerk CWE VIII) scheduled for the Month of December and January.
- Preliminary exam 08 Dec, 09 Dec, 15 Dec, 16 Dec 2018
- Mains exam 20th Jan 2019
IBPS Preliminary – Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download OR IBPS New exam pattern changed Check IBPS Bank PO, Clerk Details Syllabus | Topic wise syllabus for IBPS Bank exam check What is syllabus of Bank Exams?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct IBPS Exam 2018 for PO, Clerk, Regional rural bank (RRBs) and Specialist officer posts. From last year IBPS changed its exam pattern for Probationary Officer (PO) and Clerk posts.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018
As per the latest notification, IBPS Clerk 2017 exam pattern has been changed. You can check the updated IBPS Clerk syllabus & exam pattern in this post below. IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 is very much same as any other Bank Exam. The major three sections on which a candidate needs complete command to ace IBPS Clerk 2017 Preliminary Exam are:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
When a candidate clears the Preliminary Exam, he/she must start preparing for the Mains Exam. There are 5 sections asked in IBPS Clerk 2017 Mains Exam.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
A candidate must look into the previous years’ papers to know the weightage of the sub-topics asked in each section of both preliminary and mains exam of IBPS Clerk 2017.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 Prelims & Mains (CWE VIII)
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क परीक्षा पैटर्न) IBPS Department set up IBPS Clerks Exam for 7853 posts in the Month of December. All Participants who successfully submitted their IBPS Clerk Online Application Now they all are waiting for Latest IBPS Exam Pattern of Clerk Recruitment they all can check IBPS Clerical Exam paper pattern and other details given below.
The IBPS is the organization which recruits people for various banking posts and various public sector banks that participate in the recruitment process.
Common Written Exam (CWE) of IBPS Clerk 2018 check details about the IBPS Exam Paper Pattern for Clerk.
The exam will be conducted online only. The exam will be conducted in two phases- Phase 1 and Phase 2. Phase 1 is a preliminary exam and phase 2 is mains examination.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure 2017
The selection procedure will be divided into 2 parts, consisting of 2 written papers. The Preliminary examination is only qualifying in nature and will not be counted towards the final total. Only those who qualify through Phase I will be eligible to attend Phase II processes. There is no interview & final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by students in Mains Examination.
- All the tests in both the exams will be available bilingually (in English & Hindi) except for English Language.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. One fourth (or 0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers. There is no penalty for unanswered questions.
- The scores will be normalized to equate the difficulty level of the papers in different slots.
- You will be required to score a minimum overall cut off in both Prelims and Mains exams.
- Besides this you will have to score minimum cut off scores in each of the sections in both examinations.
- However, only the score of the Main examination will be considered for Final Merit Listing.
- The final score will be scaled to a maximum of 100.
IBPS department scheduled Common Written IBPS Exam 2018 for Clerical Cadre Posts. IBPS Clerk Exam divided into 2 sections. Preliminary and Mains Exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims exam contains 100 questions of 100 marks with a time duration of 01 hours.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam includes 190 questions of 200 marks and duration is different for all subjects. Check the detailed table below for more details.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims 2017
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Mains 2017
This year IBPS has increased the difficulty level of Mains 2017 Exam. The IBPS Clerk Mains paper consist of 190 Qs of 200 marks in 160 minutes.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क प्रारंभिक परीक्षा पैटर्न – Phase 1 Preliminary exam
The preliminary exam is the first phase of the IBPS clerk examination 2018. The preliminary examination is divided into three sections. The description of these sections along with marks and number of questions will help a candidate to understand the exam pattern.
The first section is in the English language. It will have 30 numbers of questions and maximum marks allotted to this section are 30.
The next section is Quantitative aptitude. It has very vast syllabus but still, the number of questions that comprises in this section is 35 which is very small as compared to the vast syllabus. So there is very much need to prepare this section very well as it has some tricky questions as well. The maximum marks allotted for this section is 35 marks.
The next section is reasoning ability and it comprises 35 questions and total marks allotted for this section is 35 marks. The total time frame for this exam will be 1 hour.
The total number of questions comprising this phase is 30+35+35= 100 and the total marks allotted for this phase are 30+35+35= 100 marks.
Pre-exam structure is like this.
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
There are cutoffs for each of the section which is always decided by the conducting body. Candidates need to score the sectional and overall cutoff in order to qualify for the next phase.
The adequate number of candidates will be shortlisted for the mains examination. So prepare your studies very well. Make sure that the marking scheme possesses the negative marking as well wherein 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. So make sure to answer only those questions whose answer provides the surety to you to fetch marks.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क मुख्य परीक्षा पैटर्न)
Phase 2 Mains Examination
The mains examination is divided into 4 sections and this exam also is conducted online. The five sections of the exam are as follows:
- The first section is General/Financial Awareness (with special reference to banking) section comprising 50 numbers of questions and total marks allotted for this section will be 50 and time frame for this section is 35 minutes.
- The next section is the English language which will have 40 questions and total marks for this section will be 40 marks. Timeframe allotted for this section is 30 minutes.
- The third section is Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude Section. This section consists of 50 questions and total marks allotted for this section is 60 marks and the time frame is 45 minutes.
- The next section is quantitative aptitude which consists of 50 questions and maximum marks for this section will be 50 marks and time allotted is 45 minutes. This section needs to be prepared by the candidate’s very well as the syllabus is very vast for this section and so there is need to properly plan the schedule for studying this section.
So the total marks for this examination will be 50+40+60+50= 200 and a total number of questions will be 50+40+50+50= 190. The total time allotted for this exam is 35+35+45+45= 160 minutes.
|Sr No.||(Objective) Test Name||Qns.||Maximum Marks||(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min.|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min.|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min.|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min.|
There is negative marking as well in this section i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. So make sure while attempting the questions, the answers which provide a surety factor to a question, should be answered and the questions in which there is no assurance, skip those questions.
Try not to attempt it only on the basis of guesswork.
IBPS Clerk Exam Cut Off Score:
Each Candidate must get the minimum score in each section with a total of minimum score participants will be qualified for Interview. Cutoff will be decided according to available vacancies in that State.
There are sectional cutoffs and overall cutoffs which are decided by IBPS which needs to be surely scored in order to qualify the mains as the marks obtained in the mains examination will be considered further for the allotment process as well.
- IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern, Interview, Pre-Exam Training
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment – Result – Admit card
- IBPS SO Syllabus – Result – Admit Card – Exam Pattern
- Common Law Admission Test
- IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Exam Dates – Final Results Notification
- ASRB Syllabus 2018
- MBA Entrance Exams
- Wbcs Syllabus
- BIHAR DAROGA SYLLABUS
- Anganwadi Supervisor Exam Syllabus