What is IBPS CWE – RRB ?
This is one of the several bank exams conducted by IBPS. It is held for recruitment to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) or Gramin Banks. Find information regarding paper pattern, exam dates, etc. and grab the upcoming vacancy in banks.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) on behalf of 62 Regional Rural Banks as a pre-requisite for selection of Group A Officers (Scale-I, II, III) and Group B Assistants (Multipurpose). The final recruitment is conducted independently by each participating RRB which issues a separate notification specifying the number of vacancies and eligibility criteria.
IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Notification
The recruitment notification for IBPS RRB 2018 will be released by IBPS shortly. IBPS RRB 2018 Notification will be released for both IBPS RRB Assistant 2018 and IBPS RRB Officer 2018. According to last years’ notification, a total of 8298 vacancies were to be filled for the post of RRB Office Assistant and a total of 5124 vacancies were to be filled for the post of Officer Grade-I through IBPS RRB exam. The vacancies are expected to be more or less same this year with a little variation made.
IBPS RRB is conducted every year for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country. This year, IBPS RRB Assistant 2018 is going to be conducted on 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018 (Preliminary Exam). The Mains Exam will be conducted on 7th October 2018.
IBPS RRB PO 2018 will be conducted tentatively on 11th, 12th, 18th August 2018 (Preliminary Exam) and the mains exam for the same will be conducted on 30th September 2017.
This year, a single exam will be conducted for IBPS RRB Officer Scale II & III on 30th September 2018.
IBPS CWE RRB Online Registration Form 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the notification for the recruitment of Regional Rural Bank’s office assistants and officer scale 1, 2, 3 posts from June 2018. “IBPS RRB Notification”
Recently IBPS has updated date for IBPS RRB Exam Online Application form and the exam dates too.
IBPS RRB Exam Notification (IBPS RRB 2018) Details
Department – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Exam Name – CWE For recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
Post Name for IBPS CWE RRB 2018
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – (8295+ Post)
Officer Scale-I – (5343+ Post)
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – (1373 Post)
Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) – (95 Post)
Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – (38 Post)
Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) – (27 Post)
Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – (13 Post)
Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – (35 Post)
Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – (166 Post)
Officer Scale-III – (169 Post)
IBPS CWE RRB Exam Age Criteria
All Candidates who are going to participate in RRB Online test 2018 they should have age in between given criteria.
- Officer Scale-I – 18 – 30 years Age relaxation as per govt norms.
- Officer Scale-II – 21 – 32 years
- Officer Scale III – 21 – 40 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :- 18 – 28 years
Salary Structure of IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant
- IBPS RRB Salary for Office Assistant posts – For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand). Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale Salary – Salary Structure & Pay scale for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3
1. For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 28000-31000.
Office Scale 1 Pay Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
2. For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 32000-38000 (approx.).
3. For Office Scale 3- at 100% DA for new recruits= Rs. 36000-42000 (approx.).
Education Qualification for IBPS RRB 7 Exam – Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. All posts required different educational qualification so check ibps RRB recruitment notification in detail.
Application Fees – SC/ST/PWD candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- as fees and rest of all required to pay Rs. 600/- as fees amount.
The fee pay through Online Payment Mode Only No IBPS RRB Online Challan will be used to fill ” IBPS RRB Online Application form” (using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
Selection Process – IBPS RRB Online Exam 2018 selection process is going to RRB Common Written Exam and Interview. Those candidates who are successfully qualifying for IBPS RRB CWE 6 Online test they will be called for Interview by the department later as per requirement.
|IBPS RRB VII Exam Calendar||Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB VII Exam Online Registration start date||24 July 2018|
|Last date of IBPS RRB 6 Exam Online registration||14 August 2018|
|IBPS RRB Application Fees Online Payment dates||24.07.2018 to 14.08.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||After 21.08.2018|
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Aspirants should complete these requisites before apply for IBPS RRB CWE Online Application form
- Participant scanned the photo and sign in required format and size. and both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Signature in capital letters. For more details check ibps RRB recruitment 2017 advertisements.
- Necessary documents which will be used in making online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- The participant should have a valid Email ID with Password which will be used in future in various terms of IBPS CWE RRB VII online Registration.
- IBPS Department will send all necessary details about IBPS RRB Exam 2018 such as Applicant IBPS Exam Registration ID and Password which will be used in any modification or download IBPS RRB Admit card etc.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2018 – Step by Step Guide How to Apply
आईबीपीएस आरआरबी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म – Candidates must read Full Notification of IBPS RRB 2018 Exam before applying for the post of Office Assistant and Officers. Before applying IBPS RRB Online test, 2018 must check your eligibility for RRB Exam.
IBPS RRB notification download link is given below After reading full details follow these given step by step instructions for filling IBPS RRB Online Form 2018. Most of the participant afraid for IBPS RRB Apply online here you find simple process.
- First of all, you log on official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Left Side corner you find “CWE – RRBs” link choose it
- Now Click on Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Bank Phase VI
- In next window, you find Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Office Assistant And Officers in Participating Organisations(CWE RRBs -VI). You may also use the direct link given below.
- After submitting all required details of the applicant in next step, you’ll get your Registration No. and Password of RRB Recruitment 2018 on your given email ID.
- After complete this process of RRB Online Apply, you must take the printout of your system generated IBPS RRB office assistant form 2018, and IBPS RRB Officers online form 2018.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Center of Examination, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations, etc. will be considered as final after the last date.
No change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 online application form. (आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती फॉर्म)
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
- IBPS SO Syllabus – Result – Admit Card – Exam Pattern
- Hpsssb Result
- IBPS Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Ippb Syllabus 2019
- Jarkhand High Court Stenographer,Personal Assistant
- 12th Pass Government Job
- JUVNL Recruitment
- IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern, Interview, Pre-Exam Training
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment – Result – Admit card
10+ years of working experience and love to write useful information.