Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is going to Declared Result Today of Jee Main(Joint Joint Entrance Examination Main ).14 Lakhs Student has appear in this year.Jee Main Examination is important for the engineering student who wants admission in NITs, IIT.
Those candidates Have Passed This exam those students qualify for the Jee main advance.CBSE Board has released jee main examination result today at 12.00 PM.The candidate could check Result on cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in. website
How To check CBSE Jee Main Result 2018
STEP 1: Open Offical Website OF CBSE( cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in.) Click Here To check Result
STEP 2: Click on Result Link
STEP 3: Enter Roll number and Date of Birth and click on Submit button
STEP 4:You will See the Result and take it print.
What is CBSE JEE Main
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has notified following two changes in the JEE pattern from 2017:
1. There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination,
2. For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
The States of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland, Odisha & some other institutions have joined JEE (Main) system, however, their admission criteria will be notified by the concerned authorities. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State level examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main)–2018 application form online. The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
Since there is no weightage of class 12th marks in calculation of ranks in JEE (Main) – 2018, so, the roll number of class 12th is not verified this year by the CBSE, however, the candidates have to show the marksheet of class 12th (regular/improvement) with 75% marks at the reporting centres at the time of counselling/admission in IITs/NITs/IIITs and other CFTIs.
- MKCL SSC Result
- SCTEVT Result
- MPBSE (MP Board) Exam Class 10th,12th Results 2018
- Dhse Plus One Result
- Karnataka SSLC Examination Results 2018
- Nit Admission
- Kerala DHSE – 12th Class – VHSE – HSC Examination Result 2018
- WB Board Madhyamik Results 2018
- SCTEVT Result 2018
- BSEH Org HBSE Results and Admit Card
10+ years of working experience and love to write useful information.