What is BCECEB
Bihar Polytechnic also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is the reputed examination which is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Bihar Polytechnic 2018 (DCECE) is the mandatory test for taking admission into polytechnic engineering (PE)/Part-time polytechnic engineering (PPE)/Para-medical-dental (PMD Matric Level)/Para Medical (PM Intermediate level) Courses.
What is DCECE Result 2018 or Bihar Polytechnic Result 2018
DCECE 2018 Result and Merit List will be published here for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam (DCECE) 2018. The DCECE 2018 Result will be announced. The result of DCECE 2018 by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board indicate merit obtained by the candidate in the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. Candidates are advised to visit regularly this page for latest updates regarding DCECE Result and Merit List 2018.
DCECE 2018 Result and Merit List
Students who have appeared in the examination, can check the DCECE Result 2018 via online mode. For the ease of students, we will also provide the result to check the result. The result will not be provided through any offline mode. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam a merit list will be prepared. Merit list will be prepared separately for all the groups. In case candidates score same rank in the merit list, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied to prepare merit list.
Result for the DCECE 2018 will be declared for PE / PPE / PMD / PM courses. The examination will be conducted as per the schedule is given below and the candidates who appeared in the test can check the DCECE Result 2018 on the official website. The direct link to check the list of the selected candidate is also provided here.
Date of DCECE exam for PE and PPE : 12 May 2018
Date of DCECE exam for PM and PMD : 13 May 2018
DCECE Result : 3rd week of Jun 2018
How to Check Bihar Polytechnic Result or DCECE Result
Through the steps given below, candidates can check the DCECE Result 2018:
- Click on the official website link (link will be provided here to check result).
- Search & click on the link related to Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Result.
- The result will be opened in the PDF format.
- Roll numbers of the qualified candidates will be displayed in PDF.
- Candidates are advised to check their result carefully.
- Don’t forget to take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
Bihar Polytechnic or DCECE Counselling 2018
Candidates who have qualified the exam can appear in the counselling process. The counselling procedure will be started in the month of July 2018. It will be organized in various rounds through offline mode. For document verification, counselling & seat allotment, candidates have to appear in the counselling centre as specified by the officials. Aspirants have to bring the required documents along with self attested photocopies for the document verification process. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college at the given time to complete the admission formalities.
DCECE Seat Reservation
Here we have mentioned the seat reservation criteria of various categories for providing admission:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3 %|
|50% seats are reserved for the general quota|
Eligibility for DCECE
The eligibility criteria of BCECE 2018 consists of all the conditions that a candidate has to satisfy for admissions into the B.Tech courses offered by the participating institutes. The criteria will be related to the age, nationality and education of the candidate. Some of the eligibility criteria of BCECE 2018 for admissions is listed below. Inability to meet the criteria may lead to the disqualification of the candidate. The term of eligibility are as follows:
Qualifying marks :10+2 (or equivalent) examination should have been qualified by the candidates. Minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) should have been secured in the qualifying examination.
Year of Applying:Those candidates who will be appearing for their qualifying examination in 2018 will also be eligible to apply.
Qualifying subjects:Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology should have been studied by the candidates during their 10+2 standard.
Age limit:There is no age restriction for the candidates.
How To Apply For BCECEB
The application form of BCECE 2018 which was available in online mode is now over. All candidates who met the eligibility criteria were able to register themselves. The final date to submit the filled BCECE application form was April 2, 2018. While filling the online BCECE 2018 application form, the candidates had to make sure that all information is valid and according to their documents.
How to fill the Application Form:
Candidates need to follow the steps given below to fill the application form of BCECE 2018.
Step 1 – Registration: The candidates will have to register themselves for the admission procedure. For registration, the candidates will have to submit their personal and contact details. The registration number will be generated after the candidates are successfully registered.
Step 2 – Filling of Personal Information: Next, the candidates will have to fill their personal and communication details. All of the details provided should be valid in nature.
Step 3 – Uploading of Documents: After providing the required information, the candidates will have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the format prescribed.
Step 4 – Fill Academic Information: All of the academic information regarding the candidates will have to be filled and submitted by the candidates. Before submission, the candidates will be able to preview all of the information and edit it.
Step 5 – Preview of Filled Application Form: The candidates will be able to preview their filled application form and check for any mistakes.
Step 6 – Payment of Application Fee: The required application fees have to be paid by the candidates through online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline mode (via bank challan). The candidates will be able to move forward in the application process only after successfully paying the application fee.
Step 7 – Submission and Downloading of Application Form – The filled application form has to be downloaded in Part A and B and printed out. The printout of the application form has to be kept with the candidate for future use. The candidates will not be required to send the hard copy of the application form to the authorities.
You can fill out your form by clicking here http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/Secure/univer/public/secure?app_id=?UElZMDAwMDAyMQ==
Exam Pattern And Syllabus
The examination of BCECE 2018 will be held in only 1 stage. All candidates will have to qualify the exam and participate in the counselling. The exam pattern of BCECE 2018 provides the detailed information to the candidates regarding the question paper pattern, type of questions asked and marking scheme. By knowing the exam pattern in detail, the candidates will be able to work on their preparation process.
Mode of Examination :Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
Duration of Exam :4 hours 30 minutes
Type of Questions :Objective Multiple Choice Questions
Sections : Physics – 100 Questions
Chemistry – 100 Questions
Mathematics/ Biology – 100 Questions
Total Number of Questions :300 Questions
Marking Scheme :4 marks will be given for each correct answer
Negative Marking :1 mark will be deducted for a negative response.
The syllabus of BCECE 2018 consist of all the topics and chapters which are important for the entrance examination. The detailed breakdown of the topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for BCECE 2018 is present in the syllabus. The syllabus for the examination is as follows :
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Communication Systems
- States of Matter: gases and liquids
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Group 1 and Group 2 elements
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Some p-Block Elements
- General Introduction p-Block Elements
- Group 3 elements
- Group 4 elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Classification of hydrocarbons: Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Aromatic hydrocarbons, Mechanism of electrophilec substitution
- Environmental Chemistry: Environmental pollution, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics,
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements: Group – 5 elements, Group – 6 elements, Group – 7 elements, Group – 8 elements
- d- and f- Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids, Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen: Amines, Cyanides and Isocyanides, Diazonium salts
- Biomolecules: Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Polymers: Classification
- Chemistry in Everyday life
You can get information about the admit card for the examination. Get more details by clicking here
- Intermediate Result Bihar Board
- Appost GDS Result Online 2017 – 18 for UP and Bihar
- Dhse Plus One Result
- TMBU Admission 2018. Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
- CBSE Jee Main Result 2018
- DAVV Result – Time Table – Admit Card – Exam Form
- IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Exam Dates – Final Results Notification
- BIHAR DAROGA SYLLABUS
- APRJC Results 2018, 2017
- MPBSE (MP Board) Exam Class 10th,12th Results 2018