About Delhi Postal Careers
Delhi Postal Circle is supreme body for Postal Departments in Union Territory/ National Capital Territory. It is recruitment body for various posts in Postal Department under New Delhi.
Delhi Postal Circle has earlier organized written exam on 10, 11, 24, 25 September, 2016for Postman & Mail Guard at various centers in Delhi Region but This Exam was cancelled. India Post has recently conducted Re Exam for Delhi Post for Postman, Mailguard Post on 17 to 22 May 2017. Many Indian Postal Service/ Department aspirants from All over India participated in this exam.
Post Written Process:-
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam will be selected on Merit Basis.
- Cut off & Merit List will be finalized by Delhi Post.
- Final Selection will be based on marks in the written examination.
Delhi Postal Careers Results
Delhi Postal Circle had organized a written exam for recruitment of Postman/ Mail Guard. Candidates who wants to be part of India Post under NCT Delhi Division are now waiting for the result with eagerness. News for candidates is that Result will be declared soon for Delhi Postal Circle website. Candidates please visit the website regularly for latest updates. Delhi Postal Circle had organized a written exam for recruitment of Postman/ Mail Guard. Candidates who wants to be part of India Post under NCT Delhi Division are now waiting for the result with eagerness. News for candidates is that Result will be declared soon for Delhi Postal Circle website. Candidates please visit the website regularly for latest updates.
Finally, the Delhi Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard Re Exam was conducted on 17th May, 18 May, 19 May, 20 May and 21 May 2017. As per the news more than 18 Lakh of candidates as appeared in the Delhi Post Office PostMan Exam 2017. Every candidate now wants to know when the Delhi Postman Result 2017will be declared online. There is no official notification news about the result released date and Post Man Exam Cut Off 2017-18. The Delhi Post Office Postman result 2018 for the 740 posts will be declared soon.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam must eagerly be waiting for the exam result. All your wait has been over. The Result of first stage has been announced. The second stage of the exam is about to begin. The authorities will issue a new notification for the exam to be conducted for the second stage.
Details of the process
The essential details of the process that you might need have been mentioned in the table below. The dates for the announcement of the result and the beginning of the second stage.
|Date of re-exam||17 to 22 May 2017|
|Announcement of results||05 Jan 2018|
|The second stage of the exam||To be announced|
How to check result for Delhi Post Office 2017
- The candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam can now check their result for the DELHI POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2017.
- The students are advised to keep their result in pdf format for future reference.
- The candidates are hereby informed that the date of the second stage of the recruitment has been announced.
- To be on the safe side, the candidates are advised to take the print out of their DELHI POST OFFICE Result 2017 along with them on the day of the second stage of the examination.
- The candidates will soon be informed about the documents required to be able to sit in the second stage of the DELHI POSTAL OFFICE exam.
- Candidates can also check their result from the official website. Those of you who wish to check their result from the site, please follow the steps to check your result.
Steps to check result delhi postalcareers in result
- Visit the site http://www.delhi.postalcareers.in.
- Go to “news section”
- Click “DELHI POST OFFICE RESULT 2017” when they are announced.
- Download result
- Take a print out on a plain sheet of paper.
About Delhi Post Office Admit Card
India Post has made available admit cards at Delhi Postal Careers Online Portal. Most candidates may already be familiar with the UI. However, to make things easier, we have given details on how to download admit card of Delhi Post Office 2017.
- Click on admit card download link given above. Otherwise, you can go to Delhi Postal Careers Online Portal website and locate link.
- You will now reach page to download admit card.
- Enter registration number and date of birth. Click on Log In.
- Download Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2016. Print it on a plain white sheet of paper.
- Appost GDS Result Online 2017 – 18 for UP and Bihar
- Uniraj Result – Admit Card – Syllabus – Date – Exam Form
- Jail Prahari Result. Rajasthan Jail Prahari Result
- Hpsssb Result
- IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Exam Dates – Final Results Notification
- CDLU Result with Admit Card and Date Sheet
- Mahagenco result 2016 – 17 – 18
- Rscit Result – Rscit Admit Card – Rscit Answer Key
- SSC CPO Recruitment – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy – Last Date 13 April 2018
- BFUHS Result