UP B.Ed 2018 Counselling will be started in the month of June 2018. The document verification for the counselling is being done offline at the counseling centre. However, the choice filling and seat allotment is happening online. The candidates may check the UP B.Ed 2018 Counselling dates and detail, process, fee and more from this page.
UP B.Ed 2018 Counselling.
UP BEd Counselling 2018
UP BEd Counselling 2018 for admission in Bachelors in Education (BEd) programme in government colleges, self-financed colleges and aided colleges situated in the Uttar Pradesh state will begin from 1 June and will end on 30 June 2018. The counselling process for UP B.Ed will start after the declaration of the result. The candidates in order to appear in the counselling need to score minimum required marks. This page has the details about the UP BEd Counselling 2018. Counselling will be conducted through offline mode at various centres in the various cities in UP. Last year, 104 Aided, 5 Government and 2092 Self-Financed Colleges participated in the UP BEd Admission Counselling.
There will be online off campus counselling. Candidate must bring all their documents which may be required at counselling or admission time. Counselling process will be conducted in 6 stages.
|Counselling call letter available from||May 2018|
|Counselling started from||01 Jun 2018|
|The counselling will end on||30 Jun 2018|
|Academic session will start from||02 Jul 2018|
The events and dates of UP B.Ed counselling 2018 are as below:
|Event||Stage 1 1-16000||Stage 2 16001-61000||Stage 3 61001-114000||Stage 4 114001-190000|
|Document Verification/Fee submission at Counselling Centre||1st week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Choice Filling (Any Place outside counselling centre having internet facility)||1st week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Declaration of College Allotment||2nd week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018||4th week of June 2018|
|Fee Submission at Bank (Balance College Fees)||College fee has to be submitted within the three days of declaration of allotment.|
After the result declaration, candidates who qualify the examination shall be called for the counselling.
Counselling: Counselling will be done at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
UP BEd JEE 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam
|UP B.Ed JEE Exam||11 April 2018|
|UP B.Ed JEE Result||27 April 2018, 10:00 PM|
|UP B.Ed Counselling||1 to 30 June 2018|
|UP B.Ed Academic Session Commencement||2 July 2018|
|Last Date of joining for the course||7 July 2018|
How to Download UP BEd Counselling 2018
To download the counselling letter, the candidates have to follow the steps given below. The process of counselling will be conducted in the pre-decided counselling centres only, whose complete address is given towards the end of the page.
- STEP 1 – Firstly, the candidates have to follow the link which will be available soon on this page.
- STEP 2 – Now the candidate has to enter his/ her roll number, date of birth and text displayed in the image there. Thereafter, the candidates have to click submit button.
- STEP 3 – UP BEd Counselling call letter will be displayed on the screen now and the candidates have to save & download it.
- STEP 4 – The candidates have to produce it during the time of counselling at counselling venue.
- STEP 5 – The candidates will be called for counselling as per the rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Examination.
UP BEd Counselling Schedule 2018 (Tentative)
After the downloading of the call letters, the candidates will be called as per their obtained ranks in the entrance exam, The rank wise schedule for the UP BEd Counselling 2018 will be available from 1 June 2018 onwards. The schedule is tentative and based on last year. The candidates can go through the below table to get the idea of expected counselling schedule.
|Dates||Rank Range||Dates||Rank Range|
|6 June||1-6500||16 June||152001-171000|
|7 June||6501-16000||17 June||171001-190000|
|8 June||16001-31000||19 June||190001-210000|
|9 June||31001-46000||20 June||210001-230000|
|10 June||46001-61000||21 June||230001-250000|
|11 June||61001-76000||22 June||250001-270000|
|12 June||76001-95000||23 June||270001-290000|
|13 June||95001-114000||24 June||290001-310000|
|14 June||114001-133000||26 June||310001-330000|
|15 June||133001-152000||28 June||330001-350000|
UPSEE Counselling Process 2018
- The candidates selected for counselling will have to first verify the required documents mentioned in the counselling call letter.
- Now, the candidates will be sent an OTP on their registered mobile number and the candidates have to use the OTP for submitting the choice filling.
- Based on obtained rank and choice of the candidates, UP BEd admission conducting body will offer the seat. Thereafter, the candidates have to make payment of the seat acceptance fee.
Documents Required for UP BEd Counselling
- Proof of Passing /Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Proof of Weightage marks.
- Income Certificate
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- That all candidates should have the original marksheet of qualifying examination at the time of counselling whenever he/she is reporting on scheduled date and time at the counselling center.
- That the provisional internet marksheet of qualifying examination may be considered valid if it is duly verified with stamp by the respective Registrar/Principal of the college at the time of counselling. The Counselling Coordinators must also verify the marks online at the counselling center.
- That if the candidate is unable to report to the counselling center on the scheduled date as per his/her rank due to any reason, he/she may report on a later date but he/she may be eligible for counselling only for the available seats on that day.
- That the Candidates should be told to report to the allotted B.Ed. College with their original documents for verification.
Process for UP B.Ed 2018 Counselling
For the UP B.Ed Counselling 2018, the candidates will be called as per the rank. Usuaully, upto the last rank holder is called for the seat allocation. The process of counselling and seat allotment is as below:
Step 1-Document Verification: First of all, the candidates will be called for the document verification round, as per the schedule. Once the verification is done successfully, the candidates will receive a OTP on their registered mobile number.
At the document verification center, the candidates will have to remit Rs. 500 as the registration fee and Rs. 5000 as the fee amount for the admission. The amount will be adjusted against the admission fee and it will be refunded to the candidates, if seat is not allocated.
Step 2- Choice Filling: With the help of the OTP, the candidates will be able to submit the choices for the courses and colleges. The choice filling has to be done online. It is very important to submit the preferences in the order of priority because the seat will be allocated on the basis of it.
Step 3- Seat Allotment: Next, the conducting body will allocate the seat, on the basis of rank and choices of the candidates. To accept the seat, the candidates will have to pay the seat acceptance fee. The amount of fee could be paid through Demand Draft and will be announced with the notice.
Participating Institute of UP B.Ed Counselling 2018
The following Universities will be participating in the counselling of UP B.Ed 2018. The candidates should also note that all the colleges affiliated to these universities will also be granting admission on the basis of UP B.Ed JEE 2018.
- University Of Lucknow B.Ed. College
- Allahabad State University B.Ed. College
- Bundelkhand University B.Ed. College
- CCS University Meerut B.Ed. College
- CSJM University, Kanpur B.Ed. College
- DDU, Gorakhpur University B.Ed. College
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Agra University B.Ed. College
- Dr. RML Awadh University B.Ed. College
- Gautam Buddha University B.Ed. College
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University B.Ed. College
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University B.Ed. College
- M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly B.Ed. College
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth B.Ed. College
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University B.Ed. College
- Siddharth University Kapilvastu B.Ed. College
- VBS, Poorvanchal University B.Ed. College
Seat Matrix for UP B.Ed Counselling
The seat matrix for this year is yet to be announce. However, it is expected to remain the same as last year, i.e. nearly 2 lakh seats will be offered to the candidates. The last year’s seat matrix is as below.
|College Type||Number of Colleges||Seat Intake|
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling Centers
The updates list of UP B.Ed counselling centres is as below
|Agra||Dept. Of Mathematics, Institute of Basic Science, Khandri Campus, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedker University, Agra-282001.|
|University Computer Center, Khandari Campus, Dr. B. R. Ambedker University, Agra-282001.|
|Institute Of Basic Science, Khandari Campus, Dr. B. R. Ambedker University, Agra-282001.|
|Aligarh||D. S. College, Block A, Aligarh-202001.|
|D. S. College, Block B, Aligarh-202001.|
|Azamgarh||Shibli National P.G. College,Pahadpur,Azamgarh-276001.|
|Allahabad||Th. H.N.Singh P.G. College, 235P/8M, Karaila Bagh, Allahabad-211016.|
|B.B.S. College of Technology & Management, Shantipuram, Phaphamau, Allahabad-211013.|
|K.P.Higher Education Institute, Jhalwa,Allahabad-211012.|
|Bareilly||Computer Sc. & Information Technology Department, Mahatama Joytiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly-243006.|
|Khandelwal College Of Management Science & Technology, Kalapur–Pilibhit Bypass, Bareilly-243006.|
|Future Institute Of Engineering And Technology, 18 Milestone Bareilly-Lucknow Highway, NH-24 Bareilly-243123|
|Ballia||Bannayak Chandrashekhar University, Basantpur, Ballia-277301.|
|Faizabad||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia University, Prabandh Bhawan, IET Campus,Naka Bypass Road, Faizabad.-224001.|
|Kamla Nehru Institute Of Physical & Social Sciences, Sultanpur-228118.|
|Ghaziabad||Sunder Deep College Of Management & Technology, N H 24, Dasana Ghaziabad–201015|
|Gorakhpur||Samvad Bhawan, Amrita Kala Vithika, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University Campus, Gorakhpur-273009.|
|Deptt. Of Mathmatics & Statistics, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009.|
|Jaunpur||Tilakdhari P. G. College, Husainabad, Jaunpur-222002.|
|Raja Shri Krishna Dutt Degree College, 3 Rizvi Khan, Near Atala Masjid, Sadar, Jaunpur-222001|
|Jhansi||Institute Of Education, Bundelkhand University Campus, Jhansi-284128|
|Kanpur||U.I.E.T.–3, Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Campus, Kanpur-208204.|
|Computer Centre.,Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Campus, Kanpur-208204.|
|Language Lab, Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Campus, Kanpur-208204.|
|Lucknow||Goel Institute Of Technology & Management, Faizabad Road, Near Indira Canal, Lucknow-226028.|
|Lucknow Public College Of Professional Studies, Vinamra Khand, Gomti Nagar, Opp. Kathauta Lake, Lucknow-226010.|
|S R Institute Of Management & Technology, NH-24, Sitapur Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow-226201|
|Meerut||Meerut Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Meerut-250005.|
|I.I.M.T College Of Education, ‘O’ Pocket Ganga Nagar Meerut-250001.|
|Vidya Institute Of Creative Teaching, Vidya Knowledge Park, Baghpat Road, Meerut-250001.|
|Varanasi||Faculty Of Law (Counselling Centre-1), Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi-221002|
|Faculty Of Education (Counselling Centre-2), Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi-221002|
|Faculty Of Social Science (Counselling Centre-3), Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi-221002|
- Medical Admission
- TS ICET Examination Result 2018. Cut-off marks, Answer Sheet and Counselling
- Nit Admission
- Srm Admission
- Degree Admission
- Vit Admission
- Fyjc Online Admission
- Cmc Vellore Admission
- Iist Admission 2019
- Thapar University Admission
10+ years of working experience and love to write useful information.