Vikram University declare the result of B.C.A. I Sem (Revaluation) which is held on 2018 .Those candidate who are interested kindly follow the link given below .
Individuals those who had applied against BCA Revaluation can now check the Vikram University Result. Vikram University Ujjain has declared Revaluation Exam Results on 24-09-2018 on their official website.
Willing contenders can get their Vikram University Revaluation Result by following the mentioned below steps. Students’ roll number, marks before and after revaluation, subject code and other important details are mentioned in Vikram University Results.
BCA from Vikram University
The IT industry is growingly rapidly and with this the demand for BCA graduates too is increasing every passing day. After obtaining a BCA degree, students can find lucrative job opportunities in leading IT companies like Oracle, IBM, Infosys and Wipro. Some of the roles that one can bag after completing a BCA programme is that of a System engineer, software tester, junior programmer, web developer, system administrator, software developer etc.
As far as the salary is concerned, a fresher working for a leading MNC might get a salary ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month. However, it was reported that IT giants like Facebook, Microsoft etc pays a six figure salary to a fresh graduate.
- Candidate Should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
- The 12th examination must be passed/Appearing with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years.
- The students are generally admitted on the basis of personal interview and written examination conducted by various institutes/universities.
- Some institutes/universities admit student on merit basis.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination (12th).
Courses & Duration
The BCA is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications for duration of 3 years. After completing BCA, a student can go for MCA which is a master course in computer application and is considered equivalent to engineering course (B.Tech).
The study period of BCA includes various subjects such as Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced), Networking, World-Wide-Web, Data Structure, Advanced C Language Programming, Database Management, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Object Oriented Programming using C++, Visual Basic, Programming using PHP, JAVA, Oracle, Operating Systems, Web Scripting and Development, etc.
About Vikram University
The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957. The foundation stone was laid by the then Home Minister of India Govind Vallabh Pant. The University opted for a rigorous evaluation by the National Assessment and Accreditition Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission. The apex council of NAAC awarded the grade of A to the university.
- DCRUST Result with Syllabus and Admit Card
- Deen Dayal Updahya Gorkhapur University Result for M.Sc. (Home Science) Extension Education II Sem
- AUCOE Results 2018
- COE, Anna University Results
- AUCOE Results
- CBSE Jee Main Result 2018
- UNOM Result 2018-19 with Exam Time Table and Hall Ticket
- Diploma in Engineering
- Dtu Aadmission
- IGNOU Results 2018 -19 with Admit Card and Hall Ticket