Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) (Earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is an organisation under Government of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts of Group C, B, D in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. HSSC was established on 28 January 1970 in Haryana.
The Organization recruits the candidates to fill the posts under Town Improvement, Trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti, Municipality, Municipal Corporation and under State Govt. Local bodies or Cooperative Institutions.
- SSCWR – Staff Selection Commission
- JKSSB – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
- KPSC – Kerala Public Service Commission
- KPSC – Karnataka Public Service Commission
- HPPSC – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- PSCWB – West Bengal Public Service Commission