Jharkhand High court has been released job notification for Stenographer and Personal Assistant(181 Posts) on 7th May. Those candidates are interested as well as eligible for this post who can apply for this post.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
- Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- Typing Speed should be 100 WPM(Words Per Minutes) 10% permissible mistakes
- Should be knowledge of Computer Application.
- Read Official Job notification for more Details
|Post Name||Gen||BC I||BC II||SC||ST||Total Post|
Age Limit for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
English Stenographers:Minimum:21 Years Maximum:35 Years(As on 01/01/2018)
Personal Assistant:Minimum:21 Years Maximum:35 Years(As on 01/04/2018)
- 500/- (Five Hundred) for OBC, General, and other.
- 125/-(One Hundred Twenty-Five) for SC, ST.
Application Registration Start:10 May 2018
Last Date Of Registration:24 May 2018
Last Date Of fee Payment:24 May 2018
Exam Date: Update Soon
Admit Card: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click(Apply on 10/05/2018)
How to Apply
- Click Here to Apply for English Stenographer
- Click Here to Apply for Personal Assistant
- JUVNL Recruitment
- DRDO Ceptam 8 Result
- IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Exam Dates – Final Results Notification
- Hpsssb Result
- Appost GDS Result Online 2017 – 18 for UP and Bihar
- 12th Pass Government Job
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment – Result – Admit card
- Uniraj Result – Admit Card – Syllabus – Date – Exam Form
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Delhi Postal Careers in Result
10+ years of working experience and love to write useful information.