JUVNL with the optimum utilization of available resources, is poised to bring turn-around in near future. It is going ahead with all corners equally energized and activated. Flagship Schemes like RGGVY and RAPDRP are running on fast track. Hopefully the schemes will be completed on scheduled time. Around 67% of villages have been electrified so far and the work in the balance villages have been taken up on war footing
Technical Helper (10th, ITI)- Government Job
Address: JUVNL, Latehar , Jharkhand 829206
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) Vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Interested Candidates can apply through the official website http://www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 23-07-2018
JUVNL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Engineer , Junior Engineer , Technical Staff
Total Number of seats = 710 seats
|Group – Assistant Engineer|
|S. Number||Name of the post||Seats (approx)|
|1.||Assistant Electrical Engineer (General)||36 seats|
|2.||Assistant Executive Engineer (GTO)||36 seats|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15 seats|
|Group – Junior Engineer|
|4.||Jr. Electrical Engineer (Gen.)||91 seats|
|5.||Jr. Electrical Engineer (GTO)||20 seats|
|6.||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||19 seats|
|Group – Technical Staff|
|7.||Assistant Operator||41 seats|
|8.||SBO Gr.-II||228 seats|
|9.||Jr. Line Man||215 seats|
|10.||Fitter Gr.-II||9 seats|
Important dates (tentative) for JUVNL Recruitment
|Online application form will available from||December 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application form||January 2018|
JUVNL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying. The Eligibility criteria of JUVNL recruitment 2018 are as follows:
For Group – Assistant Engineer
|Assistant Electrical Engineer (General)||Candidate should possess a full time Electronic/ Electrical Engineering Degree from any AICTE recognized university or its equivalent|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (GTO)||Applicants should have full time Electronic/ Electrical and Mechanical Engineering/ Tele-communication Degree from any AICTE recognized university or institution or its equivalent|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Should hold a Civil Engineering Degree from any AICTE recognized university or its equivalent|
For Group – Junior Engineer
|Jr. Electrical Engineer (Gen.)||A 3-yr regular Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Diploma from any Government/ AICTE recognized institution or its equivalent.|
|Jr. Electrical Engineer (GTO)||An AICTE/ Government recognized 3- yrs regular Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering Diploma.|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||3- Years regular Civil Engineering Diploma from any AICTE/ Government recognized institute or its equivalent.|
For Group – Technical Staff
|Assistant Operator||Candidates who possess trade Certificate as Electrician from an ITI along with minimum 1 year experience in the job post qualification can apply.|
|SBO Gr.-II||Applicants who have trade Certificate as Electrician from an ITI along with minimum of one year experience in the job post qualification are eligible to apply.|
|Jr. Line Man||Must completed a suitable trade course as Wireman/ Electrician from a recognized ITI & hold minimum of 1-year experience in the job post qualification|
|Fitter Gr.-II||Applicants must have trade fitter certificate from an ITI and also possess minimum of 6-months experience in the job post qualification|
Upper age limit
The maximum age limit is 35 years. There will be upper age relaxation for some reserved categories as listed below:
- Women (UR/EBC-I*/BC-II*) – 38 years
- EBC-I*/ BC-II *- 37 years
- SC*/ST* (Male/Female) – 40 years
How to apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply only online through visiting official website of the board i.e. juvnl.org.in, www.jbvnl.co.in, juunl.co.in, www.jusnl.co.in
- After opening the official webpage click on ‘Apply online’ link.
- Now look for the relevant employment notice and select the post for which you want to apply.
- Thereafter, proceed to fill application form with all required details correctly for registration
- After the successful registration, make payment of application fee online through SBI payment link.
- Candidates have to upload all required documents including the scanned photograph and signature etc in prescribed format.
- Now submit the completed application form online.
- At last download the summary sheet from the application link
Candidates from UR/EBC-I/BC-II category have to pay Rs.1000/- as necessary application fee. For SC & ST candidates of Jharkhand domicile the required application is Rs. 250/-. Candidates can make the payment of fee only through various modes mentioned on SBI online payment link. Once the fee is submitted it will not refunded at any cost.
Selection of candidates against the said posts will be done on the basis of their performance in computer based entrance test and interview conducted by the authority.
- Jarkhand High Court Stenographer,Personal Assistant
- Hpsssb Result
- IBPS CWE RRB 2018 Exam Dates – Final Results Notification
- ITI Admission Form
- DRDO Ceptam 8 Result
- SSC CPO Recruitment – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy – Last Date 13 April 2018
- Mahagenco result 2016 – 17 – 18
- Dtu Aadmission
- Srm University Admission 2019
- Bits Admission 2019
10+ years of working experience and love to write useful information.