Eligibility for MBA Program: The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA programme. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized university. Education.
The vast majority of b-school students enter their MBA programs with a bachelor’s degree. While some programs will consider candidates who have extensive work experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree, the majority of MBA programs consider it to be a bare minimum for admission.
The main admission requirements for an MBA in a European business school are: Minimum 3 years of full-time experience. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. GMAT, GRE or pass an admissions test.
List of Degree and Qualifications You Need to Have To Get Admission in MBA
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Education (B.A. B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A.B.L)
- Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A.LLB)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences (B.A.S)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.S.L.P)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (B.B.A LL.B)
- Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
- Bachelor of Communication Journalism (B.C.J)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (B.C.S)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Electronic Science (B.E.S)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of education in Artificial Intelligence (B.Ed AI)
- Bachelor of Education (B.EdQ)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Bachelor of Financial Investment and Analysis (B.F.I.A)
- Bachelor of Fishery Sciences (B.F.S)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
- Bachelor of General Law (B.G.L)
- Behavioral Healthcare Education (B.H.Ed)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (B.H.M)
- Bachelor Hotel Management and Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S)
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management (B.H.T.M)
- Bachelor of Information Systems Management (B.I.S.M)
- Bachelor of Laws (B.L)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.S)
- Bachelor of Labour Management (B.L.M)
- Bachelor Library Science (B.L.Sc)
- Bachelor of Literature (B.Lit)
- Bachelor in Mobility Science (B.M.Sc)
- Bachelor of Mobility Science (B.M.Sc)
- Bachelor of Medical Technology (B.M.T)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.Sc)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.Th)
- Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science (B.Optom)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.E)
- Bachelor Of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Bachelor of Public Relations (B.P.R)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S)
- Bachelor in Science Education (B.S.E)
- Bachelor of Socio Legal Sciences Bachelor of Laws (B.S.L.LL.B)
- Bachelor Of Social Work (B.S.W)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Education (B.Sc.B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed)
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration (B.T.A)
- Basic Training Certificate (B.T.C)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Medicine (Bachelor of Medicine)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Diploma in Special Education (D.S.E (CP))
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
Which exam is required for MBA in India?
Tests Accepted for MBA in India. The basic mandatory requirement of B schools in India is usually CAT or GMAT. Overall, there are 6 nationalised tests approved by AICTE (GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, NMAT, XAT and CMAT).
Which entrance exam is needed for MBA?
But to pursue an MBA, one has to write an Entrance Exam. Especially to get a seat in IIMs and some top b-Schools which can give high boosting points to your career MBA Entrance Exams like CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT are mandatory. The Entrance tests I mentioned are approved by AICTE.
Is there any age limit for MBA?
You can’t even apply if you will be below 27 years when you start the program. With an average of 10.5 years of work-experience, the average age for the MBA program at IIMA is 34 years. Most of the other GMAT based MBA programs fall somewhere between these ranges in terms of the average age
What is the procedure to get admission in IIM for MBA?
To get admission in MBA program in IIMs you need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. You need to appeared for CAT/GMAT Examination to get admission in IIMs. You are short listed for personal interviews from among candidates who have a valid CAT/GMAT score.
You want to know more all about MBA? Check our MBA section to get full details about your MBA.
If you need any help then feel free to comment here..
- India’s Best MBA College
- To check the MBA admission procedure
- Best Government MBA College
- Top 10 MBA Colleges in the World
- Executive MBA
- All About MBA
- Osmania University Admission
- Lovely Professional University (LPU) Admission 2019
- Delhi University Admissions
- Delhi University Admission Form
- Srm University Admission 2019
- PUCHD Result 2018, 2017 For BA 1st Year And UG Exam Students
- Direct Admission in Srm University
- SGBAU SYLLABUS
- Rajasthan University Admission
- GNDU SYLLABUS 2018-2019
10+ years of working experience and love to write useful information.